• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

5sFLU9T.jpg

Whoo.

Whoo hoo.

Yay.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
19 rolls and nothing. I'm tempted to buy quartz so bad right now. DAMN. I really want Alter Jeanne. She's way too good as a servant to pass up.

I'm never going to spend money on this game. I'm good now. I have enough SSRs to warrant not needing anything to be honest.

Until the next one you want.

That's how it always goes.

We're all strong until the one we want is in the gacha.

Except me, I'm literally never spending money on this game. Watch me.

kayos90

I definitely won't considering the absurd amount I spent. It will feel infinitely bad.

I admire your resolve to keep strong; this gacha has been making me ponder breaking F2P for her.

The only thing keeping me back is the absolutely absurd 1% chance at an SSR, and less so even for the rate up character.

Arabesque

Spoiler for next event from Type-Moon Ace show that it will be Iskander based. Similar to Garden Of Order, written by Urobuchi.

Spoiler for next event from Type-Moon Ace show that it will be Iskander based. Similar to Garden Of Order, written by Urobuchi.

Oh, the new Type-Moon Ace is out? Time to see what little tidbit is there about the Tsukihime remake.

As for this event, why is farming anything that's not Mona Lisa so damn hard

EDIT: Tsukihime remake still TBD? DAMMIT NASU STOP PLAYING DS3

Arabesque

Oh, the new Type-Moon Ace is out?

Spoilers are out yeah. The magazine will be on sale tomorrow morning.

Time to see what little tidbit is there about the Tsukihime remake.

No, wait, don't go and read wha--

EDIT: Tsukihime remake still TBD? DAMMIT NASU STOP PLAYING DS3

I'm so sorry.

Look man, I think we need to come to terms with the fact that the Tsukihime remake might be a 20th anniversary release at this point lol

Between Dark Souls and Grand Order making mad bucks, and the upcoming Extra anime, Nasu ain't got time for Tsukihime.

Unless they revamp it to be a Holy Grail war, and gets someone else to write it.

As for this event, why is farming anything that's not Mona Lisa so damn hard

The new quest seemingly allows for better farming of lesser items, need to test it out first.

I guess they are adding quests bit by bit to encourage spreading farming a little.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/0gycrp/

Begins on the 21st, 21:00 JST.

New battle and NP animations for Gilgamesh and Arturia.

Gilgamesh interlude in conjunction with his shiny new motions.

Zero Saber black suit Mystic Code.

More QP farming days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in addition to the original Sunday.

1/2 AP off for QP farming.

Doubled rate of Great or Super Success triggering during leveling.

Giveaway of livestream rewards.

kayos90

Spent all my quartz so not going to participate in this event gacha most likely. I'm pretty happy with how OP Jalter is though.

Arturia's new NP animation is sick

https://twitter.com/takutotunashi/status/722771887168757760

Gonna roll for Jeanne two or three times again tonight. It's gotta happen!

Edit: Got to roll 3 times. I got nothing 3 times.

My last two rolls were two silver CEs. Just never meant to be.

I'm now regretting throwing my whole trove in now that the F/Z event is coming up next week, and seeing both Gil and Saber getting their awesome reworks.

My last two rolls were two silver CEs. Just never meant to be.

I'm now regretting throwing my whole trove in now that the F/Z event is coming up next week, and seeing both Gil and Saber getting their awesome reworks.
I feel like Gil is very underwhelming, especially his NP. Decent crit gem output and skills though.
Saber always impresses me when her Buster hits for some reason. She's very solid and when rolling I'm always silently hoping for another copy of her to upgrade her NP.

Leveling my Lancelot to 80 if anyone wants to use him during the event. Not a fan of using Berserkers but whatever, got all this exp sitting around from the event anyway. I have an NP5 Diarmuid sitting around too but zzzz 3 stars. Not wasting exp on him when I have Scaha and still have to level Karna too after I get some more gears and plumes.

I feel like Gil is very underwhelming, especially his NP. Decent crit gem output and skills though.
Saber always impresses me when her Buster hits for some reason. She's very solid and when rolling I'm always silently hoping for another copy of her to upgrade her NP.

Leveling my Lancelot to 80 if anyone wants to use him during the event. Not a fan of using Berserkers but whatever, got all this exp sitting around from the event anyway. I have an NP5 Diarmuid sitting around too but zzzz 3 stars. Not wasting exp on him when I have Scaha and still have to level Karna too after I get some more gears and plumes.

My only servants that are somewhat leveled for the event are Hassan and Alex...not a particularly great start. If you still have any slots on your friends list, mind adding me? Dropped you a pm of my friend code, leader is Edmond.

Edit: silly fucking me, didn't notice we had a gaf friend code doc.

My only servants that are somewhat leveled for the event are Hassan and Alex...not a particularly great start. If you still have any slots on your friends list, mind adding me? Dropped you a pm of my friend code, leader is Edmond.

Edit: silly fucking me, didn't notice we had a gaf friend code doc.

Accepted you. Still have some slots available since I cleared out some people whose last login times were over 10 days ago.

Oh great. Another event with 7 different items to farm. As if Valentine's wasn't enought.

http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/krhyob/

Is that Assassin Emiya in the Gacha or do you get him for playing the event? Please say gacha, I had enough farming for a lifetime when I maxed Shiki in Garden of Order in a couple of days. :V

Arabesque

In other news not related to the upcoming event, the next chapter location changed from Jerusalem to Camelot now.

Disappointing turn around, but I guess makes sense given how America had revealed so much that relates to Camelot.

I'm looking forward to the next CM in any case.

Apparently people were getting a 0* Avenger from the FP gacha.
Angra Mainyu

I will roll the FP gacha then. Still in quartz poverty because of Jeanne. Also Saber, Saber Alter, Jeanne (Ruler), Emiya and some others now have rank 10 bonds, which give you a CE if maxed.

Arabesque

Only managed to roll once befroe maintenance rolled in

I'm pretty satisfied all things considered. Got the CE from this event I wanted, and Imaginary Around is always welcome.

Plus a new servant.

Wish I could have gotten Iskander, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Huh, caster Iri is a free servant for beating this godawful chore of an event?

I was planning on not playing buuuuut...

Can someone confirm? I can never tell if they're posting fake garbage on Reddit or not.

Arabesque

It's true, you get a free Caster Iri after completing the main story. She's a healing Caster BTW.

Still no clue on how to get her NP to level 5 tho

Top Bottom