• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

Are we finally going to get a zombie apocalypse story set on a boat? My dad always said that's what he'd do. Take a boat, stay on the water, go on land when you need supplies.

That was actually pretty good, and it was more character development than the other 5 episodes combined. Still don't care about the characters past the drug lord. Why is he not a guest?

He just had the kill his sons mother...I mean that's not something you just walk and go "Well son she was bit so we had to put her down."
Well I mean he could try to be strong and comfort his son as Chris is crying over his dead mothers body, but instead he runs off to cry with his GF leaving Chris alone. It's one of those situations I feel like a parent would be strong for their kids even if they're an emotional wreck themselves.

JokerAceX

Well I mean he could try to be strong and comfort his son as Chris is crying over his dead mothers body, but instead he runs off to cry with his GF leaving Chris alone. It's one of those situations I feel like a parent would be strong for their kids even if they're an emotional wreck themselves.

But after everything that had just transpired those past 24 hours plus everything the whole season. Travis just snapped that last thing was the breaking point for him.

Top Bottom