• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Onlyfans generation: 13 year old left depressed and suicidal as classmates taunt him with mums nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifes...n=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

The 13-year-old says he had no idea his mother was on the provocative social media site and suffered a panic attack when youngsters from his school began mocking him and shared naked pictures of his mum.

He continued: "I was wondering how my classmates even got the pictures and apparently my mom advertises her onlyfans on her personal Twitter account.

"Some students from my school follow her so they were able to see the nudes and they have been spread everywhere. I don't even have a Twitter so I didn't know about any of this.

"The worst part is when I confronted my mom about this she told me that I was overreacting and that sex work is basically the same as working at a bank or a grocery store.

cReddit

nush

One of my mates in school had a hot stepmum (Younger trophy wife of his previously divorced dad), we took great joy in telling him we'd smash her hard given the chance. He didn't cry, we suspect he agreed with us. Then his younger brother regaled us with the story of how he'd walked in on her giving his dad a Blowjob while on holiday in Spain. Good times.

Bojji

So many kids will have fucked up childhoods thanks to their narcissistic-whore moms. Kids are cruel as fuck, once they find your weakness they will use it all the time.

Most of them don't even generate much money so only thing left is their naked pictures forever in the internet.

Stitch

Gold Member
imagination jerking off GIF

Kacho

One said: "If you're mom is hot you gotta rock it, Im dead serious. You need to be above those losers laughing at you, at least you're mom is looking good instead of their fat ugly mothers.

Yeah dawg, forget that pesky emotional trauma. Your mom is hot! Would totes bang her.

smug american psycho GIF

Ribi

i thought this was an onion article they even tossed in the "sex work" is real work quote hahahaah

nush

Why were these kids following their friends mom on Twitter in the first place? Kids do that?

If we could get dirt on someones parents that we disliked it was fair game.

We found out the unpopular kids dad worked as a bin man. His dad was easy to identify as he looked like an old alcoholic version of his son. It was a small town, "I saw your dad going through my bins this morning" was a factually true statement.

Tams

The pathetic state of kids these days.

Yeah, the mum's literally whoring herself out, but so what? It's not the boy.

This is how we treated teenage hormones just 20 years ago.

jason10mm

Gold Member
JFC this reddit post and article was THREE YEARS AGO. We necroposting news stories now?

Wonder if the mom is still on OF and if she hit the 1% that makes $$$.

I used to follow a cam girl back in the olden days and on her last cam show she was showing us the goods when she looks off to the side, gets a panicked look, then cuts the feed. Her account was deactivated thereafter. Always figured her kid walked in on her (as opposed to the worse situation, a violent BF/husband). She had that Jersey tough girl look with nice tan lines, wish I remembered her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom