• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (winter 2019)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Surprised. I didn't think the original release had a big enough following.

They really did go another E3 without announcing Final Fantasy XVI, huh?

Can't really take the wind away for FFVII:R and Avengers. :p

Maybe next year!

Surprised. I didn't think the original release had a big enough following.

They really did go another E3 without announcing Final Fantasy XVI, huh?
I'm glad they didn't announce XVI. I'm sick of 5-10 year dev cycles. And they still need to put out VII Remake Part 2. Hopefully that is out March 2021. We probably don't see XVI announced until E3 2021 for a PS5 release in 2023.

D.Final

Banned
I'm glad they didn't announce XVI. I'm sick of 5-10 year dev cycles. And they still need to put out VII Remake Part 2. Hopefully that is out March 2021. We probably don't see XVI announced until E3 2021 for a PS5 release in 2023.

I think that a potential announcement of Final Fantasy XVI could take place either for the PS5 presentation event (even just as a teaser trailer), or directly for the next E3.

Because I think that the team that will be working on the project will already be at a sufficiently adequate stage to be shown in a constructive way, and not just concept.

I think that a potential announcement of Final Fantasy XVI could take place either for the PS5 presentation event (even just as a teaser trailer), or directly for the next E3.

Because I think that the team that will be working on the project will already be at a sufficiently adequate stage to be shown in a constructive way, and not just concept.

I can get on board with that. Sony will want Final Fantasy front and center as its always been a technical showcase for the NEXT playstation. I do wonder when Sony will have their own separate event. February 2020? February 2013 was when they debuted the PS4 (wow that was long ago) and then they released it November 2013. For once I wish they would release a new console in the middle of Summer. There is usually nothing going on around that time.

blackjon24

Am I remembering it wrong but I remember this game not being all that good at all? I like the music but that was about it. I don't think it will fare very well in the modern age

Am I remembering it wrong but I remember this game not being all that good at all? I like the music but that was about it. I don't think it will fare very well in the modern age
It was highly I didn't like it much (I was always forced to be the bucket bitch), but I enjoyed Rings of Fate and My Life As a King, and I thought Echoes of Time was legitimately awesome (Crystal Bearers was WTF, but I don't think I really understood that game). If this is the start of them bringing the series back and they continue on from Echoes of Time, then yeah baby.

Top Bottom