• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally, a trailer for THE LIFE AQUATIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I can't fucking wait for this. Most anticipated movie of the year! Such an awesome cast plus sea creatures animated by Henry Selick. Looks good, hopefully I can catch it as soon as it opens.

Alucard

Banned
Looks really cool. I wish I could download this trailer in MPEG format onto my PC though. Streaming sucks when it gets choppy.

Celicar

Banned
Hmm...Owen Wilson did not co-write this. If this movie sucks then we know Owen is the one that made the previous Anderson movies so damn good.

Triumph

Banned
This movie will not suck, sir. I can already tell you that it will be the 2nd best Film of the Year, behind only Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Holy crap, Wes is my favorite director, and for one reason or another, I just got around to watching the trailer for the first time tonight.

Oh my god, the movie looks absolutely amazing.

BuddyC

Raoul Duke said:
This movie will not suck, sir. I can already tell you that it will be the 2nd best Film of the Year, behind only Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
You sir, are correct.

Meier

Raoul Duke said:

Sorry dude, Garden State has already best ESotSM! This movie is going to be utterly amazing though, to be sure.

nitewulf

heh, awesome. royal tennenbaums is one of my alltime favorites, shot like a block down from my school too! and i love rushmore as well. wes anderson really is fantastic, and i love how he uses the same actors.
i bet the soundrack will kick ass as well.
"thanks, thanks for not picking me!"
hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh man this is going to be so good! This has been a pretty damn good year for movies. Eternal sunshine, garden state, napoloeon dynamite. Now this.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
this is gonna be hella wierd, but hella good at the same time. If i say "hella" one more time, someone please slap me.

Guzim

open_mouth_ said:
this is gonna be hella wierd, but hella good at the same time. If i say "hella" one more time, someone please slap me.
Can I slap you for the hella it? Ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom