• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally get Switch screenshots of GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition

clem84

Gold Member
Physcial will require a download.
Yeah. I'm getting Switch digital, and physical on Xbox1. I don't have a SeriesX or PS5 yet and I probably won't get one for some time because of the current situation with shortages. Xbox1X will probably have the most stable version outside of PC and current gen.

Hugare

Looks better than the original PS2 games, at least

Will sell like crazy on the Switch regardless of how it looks tho

MrA

Looks better than the original PS2 games, at least

Will sell like crazy on the Switch regardless of how it looks tho
hopefully they'll do a better job than the last time, but the dev already did a bad job porting the game to xbox 360.
on the second point, yeah, probably

Knightime_X

I've given up on nintendo when it comes to good image quality for anything outside of 1st party.
Even 1st party is iffy at best.
The only console that features demakes of remasters.

*SIGH*

UnNamed

Banned
Not that bad.
UE4 is still not well optimized on Switch, these games tends to be blurry because the low resolution and the temporal AA used in every UE game. I think there is no UE4 game which run at solid 720p on docked.

Yeah might as well just pull out the PSP for Portable GTA. Heck you could prolly find a PSP & GTA for less than this game on the Switch :D

ripeavocado

Banned
This is pathetic.

I don’t know what’s wrong with people that spend $60 on crappy switch remasters. I bet that less than 10% of them actually play outside their homes.

Just buy the console and PC versions and play the real thing at 4K 60fps or you could have bought the mobile versions 5 years ago for a handful of $

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
For those of you getting the Switch version,

giphy.gif

Dr Bass

Where do you honestly play GTA then? I have to ask. The office? I have to think these times are so few between you could just use xcloud and play the superior version still.
You can't think of a location you would want to play a game outside of A). Parked in front of a large TV or B) The office?

You dont have a tv in your bedroom?, I guess you are still stuck in 1955.
Or ... this person has class?

Last edited:

Skifi28

Gold Member
Bed Switch play is on another level of gaming comfort and convenience.
It is? It's the least comfortable thing I've ever held and that includes my junk. The switch is so bulky my hands give out after 15 minutes. You guys must have gorilla arms, good for you.

Last edited:

nordique

It is? It's the least comfortable thing I've ever held and that includes my junk. The switch is so bulky my hands give out after 15 minutes. You guys must have gorilla arms, good for you.

nah man. You doing it wrong. You take the joy con’s out and lay on your side, put your arms in whatever direction you like,
Blanket at whatever and set the switch up against a pillow

Legit the most comfortable level of laziness

the games are fine for me in handheld mode on oled switch but oh man docked it is not looking too hot

Last edited:
Top Bottom