• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Liam Hemsworth as Geralt of Rivia

Don't get me started on Fringilla Vigo.

aj8Yd1R_700b.jpg

Not really. Geralt refers to himself as having a "hideous smile, a hideous face" but that's mainly just his self-deprecating personality speaking. His feline eyes and pale skin/white hair might make the average person feel uneasy, like there's something clearly unnatural about him, but otherwise he's very much an object of desire for many women - see the banquet at Thanedd, Coral, Fringilla, Shani, Yennefer, Triss, probably some others I've forgotten.
Mozaïk, Iola, Little Eye, Renfri.

Fbh

While changing one of the main characters 4 seasons in will always be awkward. The main problem with the show isn't which actor is playing Geralt.

Question: isn't the witcher supossed to look kinda repulsive, yet they put good looking men to play him?

I think so.
But I guess they figured out his attractiveness isn't really relevant to the character and audiences would rather watch hot people.
Videogame Geralt has also become better looking with each new entry
DCFC053B1BB216F1EC18CC19E52CCCCD84409B3E

FeralEcho

I'm surprised they even managed to find some footage of him as Geralt in the Cirila and Yennefer girl power show.

He looks great actually,if only it was made by competent writters who gave even a single fuck about the source material or character.

ZehDon

You know, I feel for Liam. The show's already cancelled. The fans have long since left. Expectations are playing limbo with the devil because the writers are absolutely terrible at their jobs. That can't be a fun environment to walk into and do your best.

Top Bottom