• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Footage from the Diablo 4 alpha has appeared online

Draugoth

Gold Member
There isnt much:

The video show off character customization, game creation and the difficulty selection screen. As the alpha is watermarked, it’s likely that the person posting the content will be easily identified, and their access to the alpha revoked. The character screen shows off the range of face and body combinations that players will be able to select, however, it’s unclear if this is the full creation suite.

Tutorial options are also offered, which allows the player to select “more guidance” or “less guidance”. There doesn’t seem to be an option to turn off tutorials completely:

ManaByte

Blizzard:

Pulp Fiction GIF

Akuji

char creation in this game is whatever but i wouldve thought a AAA game in 2023 would have a decent one anyway.
men i hope its good but i cant possibly get hyped for anything blizzard these days.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I hope this guy got the help he needed.
Guy is named KimmoKM afaik.

Despite everyone know this meme and his username, theres not much when you check him out. Theres pictures where he has improved, but yeah.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I hope this guy got the help he needed.
this guy doesn't need any help, did you for example know that he's a moderator in SIX (6!) different Discord channels?

Last edited:

Dancer_BV

I tried Diablo III not too long ago, and I was actually surprised that your character's appearance is locked to class and sex. Other games had spoiled me.

It's neat to see that IV has character creation though.

Top Bottom