• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forget Cunth, where is Barsinister?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Already have! Barsinister probably got picked up as a comic artist and has no time for us peasents anymore. Did you not say you'd have less time for us as well Papa Papa ?

Ornlu

Banned
Why not @ him and find out?

Barsinister Barsinister I SUMMON THEE

Literally who smh

How are we meant to remember these avatarless peons? 🤔

Image result for listen here you little bird meme

Tesseract

Banned
i vaguely remember him saying something about normies being pushed out or something, he vanished soon after

come back

Barsinister

Banned
I'll tell you. After I wrote that I didn't feel much like posting anymore, I sustained a pretty bad injury. The pills I'm on make me drowsy. I still lurk, but have a hard time posting, let alone drawing. I'm going in for my pre-op for surgery today at ten. Surgery is scheduled for next Monday.

Sorry for leaving those of you who cared hanging. I will make it up after I feel better.

P.S. AlteredForms AlteredForms I am the guy who will make fun of you in a drawing if you start to annoy me.

Barsinister

Banned
All of the well wishing and prayers are appreciated. It makes me feel better. I have been off the pills for about a week and my head is getting less foggy.

Being asked to make a living will is unsettling. I told my wife if something happens to just pull the plug.

Mihos

Gold Member
All of the well wishing and prayers are appreciated. It makes me feel better. I have been off the pills for about a week and my head is getting less foggy.

Being asked to make a living will is unsettling. I told my wife if something happens to just pull the plug.

Everytime I get sick, my wife always jokes about me writing down all the internet passwords so she can pay the bills and watch Netflix, etc.

Kadayi

Banned
Glad things went ok duder. Get plenty of rest in. The Body only really heals with deep sleep, so get those Zeds in for maximum gains.

Top Bottom