• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FREE copy of Marvin's Mittens for all GAF members! Believe...in magic!

Kuroyume

Banned
Voted for you on Greenlight.

Not asking for a Desura key just yet. I wanted to ask the others in the thread... Any thoughts on Desura?

GAMERG0D

Got my code about 4 hours ago and I voted for the game on Greenlight right after this thread was made. I'll have my thoughts on the game posted here tomorrow.

Um.. this is fucking adorable. In fact, I apologize for using the word "fucking" anywhere near this beautifully innocent charming game.

I've only been playing for fifteen or twenty minutes but this is a late entry for best art design this year. And it appears to be a cross between a winter Calvin and Hobbes strip, and Crackdown. (!!!)

Also, this game pairs very well with a cup of hot cocoa.

Shaneus

If this thread's anything like the one for Sequence, you'll probably get some of my money anyway :)

PS. The not-so-subtle GAF logo in the banner is genius. Love it!

WillyFive

...like a really original idea for a game. I love exploring places in games, and a game designed around it sounds fantastic. Expect my full support!

Whogie

100%. That was fun.

I've hit a glitch at the end. On my second run through the Thieve's Lair, I pressed 'A' to show the cute ending picture, but it didn't trigger. So I left to let the credits roll, but my jump is disabled.
After restarting jump was still disabled, but I fixed it by walking to the elf camp.

Gave you a Greenlight bump.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
I haven't booted to Windows in months, but based on the concept of the game I want to play this badly. Make me a kid again.

100% Small Forest and sledding at every moment I can while wrapped in the warmth of a blanket. "Yes, I think will have some hot Coco!"

Thank You Breakfall

steam-greenlight.jpg

Another question, is there a way to change the resolution? When I go to full screen I get black bars and it looks a little fuzzy. Other than that, it's fine. Nice 2d assets.

No way to change the resolution, no. The game is only at the set resolution. Hope that's okay.

Just got it, thanks! The art looks so good. One thing though, can you not play it in full screen? I haven't figured that out.

Yes! Full screen is F11. There are some issues on certain computers in full screen at this resolution so it's a completely optional thing.

Um.. this is fucking adorable. In fact, I apologize for using the word "fucking" anywhere near this beautifully innocent charming game.

I've only been playing for fifteen or twenty minutes but this is a late entry for best art design this year. And it appears to be a cross between a winter Calvin and Hobbes strip, and Crackdown. (!!!)

Also, this game pairs very well with a cup of hot cocoa.

Just started playing. It controls great, I love the animations. Musics great to. Thank you.

Awesome, thanks guys :) So glad you like it!

100%. That was fun.

I've hit a glitch at the end. On my second run through the Thieve's Lair, I pressed 'A' to show the cute ending picture, but it didn't trigger. So I left to let the credits roll, but my jump is disabled.
After restarting jump was still disabled, but I fixed it by walking to the elf camp.

Gave you a Greenlight bump.

I'll look into it. Sounds like a legit glitch that slipped by me. I'll see what I can do :)

Just downloaded and played 3 days.

What a fun game! I really love Marvin's idle animation, it's so cute! Can't wait to play more! I'll definitely be grabbing a copy for my niece.

Again, thanks!

iNvid02

started playing and its really nice, lovely music too.

gonna let some of my siblings try it around christmas to see what they think.

Top Bottom