• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
RLLYIKK.jpeg

That made me LOL IRL.

Thanks.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
How are you managing your 40 so far NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt ?

I find the HurryCane a Godsend as it allows me to walk seamlessly even over those pesky cracks on the sidewalk! 😃

How are you managing your 40 so far NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt ?

I find the HurryCane a Godsend as it allows me to walk seamlessly even over those pesky cracks on the sidewalk! 😃

toothless GIF

All Jokes aside been reading again :p

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
toothless GIF

All Jokes been reading again :p
Turned 56 recently & yeah it's just a number really.

I remember as a kid watching my uncles at Christmas parties and they really looked like adult uncles in their suits & ties drinking beer and playing cards.

I don't feel like that at all.
I'm sorta stuck in my mid 30's in my mind.

It's all a matter of perspective 😊

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Turned 56 recently & yeah it's just a number really.

I remember as a kid watching my uncles at Christmas parties and they really looked like adult uncles in their suits & ties drinking beer and playing cards.

I don't feel like that at all.
I'm sorta stuck in my mid 30's in my mind.

It's all a matter of perspective 😊

Spot on. When that realization hits you it's kind of weird? I guess.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If! I order I'd have to go to the supermarket and buy or make my own.

Same with Indonesian peanut sauce.

Why can't these mongloid peasants get it right? Yes I'm not native to these sauces but I know sure as fuck when they suck. /Rant #FirstWorldProblems.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy

Artoris

Gold Member
No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy No Tom makes 22 a dull boy
Tom is a dull boy

Artoris

Gold Member
If! I order I'd have to go to the supermarket and buy or make my own.

Same with Indonesian peanut sauce.

Why can't these mongloid peasants get it right? Yes I'm not native to these sauces but I know sure as fuck when they suck. /Rant #FirstWorldProblems.
"Indonesian peanut sauce"

that sounds nice

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm waiting till it's dark and put on my raincoat and hat. Been targeting a certain someone for about 3 weeks. Going to follow her slowly as she walks her dog and occasionally whistle softly.. When I get her attention I'll back up but keep tracking her until she's so unsettled she'll pace up and THEN I'll pull up my JBL speaker and put on....

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:

badblue

Gold Member
are you bad because you are blue

or are you blue because you are bad

or blue is your favorite color and you added bad to sound more blue

or you dont like color red and because you are blue you feel a bit bad

or the sky is blue and that makes you feel a bit sad and bad

or you were blue and you ended up eating something pink and that was bad

Blue is my favorite color and I was a bad boy back in the day.

thug-life-i-didnt-choose.gif

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
All this sauce talk reminds me of Papa John's garlic sauce which is melted butter + garlic. 🧄

That's it. Supposed to bees on bread, but you call it a sauce. 😆

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Boxing up a ton of my game shit to sell. I'm in my late 40s (fuck...) and all I have to show for it is three rooms of video game shit from the last 40 years.

Just looked up Algarve...place looks beautiful.

Yeah I know. But most of what I own isn't worth shit besides some stuff. All the hassle making pictures and this and that.
It's a commitment for sure.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
All this sauce talk reminds me of Papa John's garlic sauce which is melted butter + garlic. 🧄

That's it. Supposed to bees on bread, but you call it a sauce. 😆

Lol. It's not quite the same but we have "herb sauce" much thicker in consistency, like butter yeah.

Top Bottom