• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FTC appeals to block already-completed Microsoft-Activision deal

The gamers lawsuit stands with you, FTC
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Kataploom

Gold Member
Are they in some rush before next year election or something? Lol this is already delusional, haven't seen such a pursuing like this before by any state organism to private companies in any country since chavez expropriated everything in venezuela in 2008

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Are they in some rush before next year election or something? Lol this is already delusional, haven't seen such a pursuing like this before by any state organism to private companies in any country since chavez expropriated everything in venezuela in 2008
I was wondering the same, but didn't bother posting. How often has the government ever looked into a merger right away and reversed it? Has it ever happened?

I don't expect anything to come of this but, if it continues to trigger people like the first 2 pages of this thread has shown, I'm all for it.

BWJinxing

Just be on point for the eventual Take 2 buyout.

That who controls the rockstar, that's the real power.

This feels like a lost cause.

Mythoclast

I still fail to see
How MSFT owning Activision gives them a MONOPOLY. Yeah a lot of people buy COD but thats not the whole industry.

Top Bottom