• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full video of a five-minute WE7IJ match (~50 mb)

Socreges

Banned
Yeah. So I think anyone who's played either PES3 or WE7US, and would like to see what they've changed, might want to take a look. The first thing you'll notice is snappier passing.

The guy even has a weird patch installed, though. For instance, the 'Advantage' image is of Collina. Bizarre.

Solid

Yeah now it's working, it's a bit slow though, but that's ok.

I'm very curious to see the updated moves! Thanks for the link! :D

Solid

I watched the video and it was good. Too bad the guy who played didn't live up to the expectations ;)

The game seems to be more smooth compared to PES3. The players are moving in a more natural way. And the passes seems to better now too. It's a shame Konami Europe didn't include these updates in the Platinum version of PES3. Me and many more would of bought without any hesitation.

But I guess PES4 will be even better now! :D

Socreges

Banned
Like I said, no goals. This is really just for people who haven't played or seen WE7IJ.

And they're not beginners. I was going to write them off, but there are certain things that are more advanced. It's just reckless, unintelligent play.

Volt

Hmmm sure they're not beginners ? They do some tricky moves, I guess (the Zidane 360°, and a decent high through ball), but they don't seem to use any kind of tactics whatsoever. The Juve guy is kicking long passes out from the defense all the time, and the Barca guy just seems to be chasing his own tail a lot.. Strange game :)

king zell

yeah

WE7IJ is the best version and any hardcore fan of the series can appreciate the new improvments..

I just hope for Online cause it's hard to find worthy opponents sometimes

Top Bottom