• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

vaughn is my fav doom album on bars alone
quasimoto good but long
deltron didnt age well but its important especially because it birthed gorillaz
never got into dr octagon but i should try again

I have a soft spot for VV but I think it's about in the middle as far as Doom projects go.

Viktor the director flip a script like Rob Reiner
The way a lotta dudes rhyme their name should be "knob shiner"

Bacon

So has Danny brown announced a new project or was that just a random single? Been listening to XXX a lot lately and would really love some new danny

Kwixotik

I've "skimmed" all of those albums, but only really gave attention to Dr. Octagon and The Unseen so I'm not gonna rank them. I will say The Unseen is too long because I have yet to finish it. I usually get about halfway through, but I do really like the stretch of Low Class Conspiracy through Come On Feet. Dr. Octagonecologyst is a classic for me just for how out there and fun to listen to it is.

I came in here to ask for recommendations for best albums of any genre for the past two years because I haven't been good about keeping up. So let me know if you've got any recs.

So has Danny brown announced a new project or was that just a random single? Been listening to XXX a lot lately and would really love some new danny

He's said he's been working on a new album since March '14 and that he hopes it's released this year, when it rains will be on there i expect (hope).

Bacon

He's said he's been working on a new album since March '14 and that he hopes it's released this year, when it rains will be on there i expect (hope).

Awesome thanks for the update. Sounds like he's putting a lot of work and time into hopefully that means it's gonna be a good one.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
stalley-champions-450x450.jpg

Stalley - Champions (BCG Mix). Stalley pls.

Chance doing a World Tour, pre-sale tickets available here.

chance-coloring-book-tour-450x449.jpg

kai3345

Banned
bummer to hear Hak is leaving Ratking, but I think everyone knew something was probably amiss for a while.

Also had no idea he was putting out a solo project (that's supposedly supposed to drop today). Really digging this single he put out for it. Anyone seen a link for the full album? I've been looking but it seems like he still hasn't actually released it yet.

Slightly OT but I've seen some people post Ryan Hemsworth tracks here... anyone in the DC area thinking of going to see Ryan Hemsworth, Shlohmo and Brodinski?

And is there any alternative to plug.dj stuff that you all are a part of? I miss that

Eos

wow logic actually dropped a good song. that q teaser is dope af too, he's definitely going to deliver this year.
I'm drunk n the beats on chronic 2001 are so good. Xxplosive best beat ever.

u can thank chris "the glove" taylor for that beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom