• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

It's called "mood", which is fitting. Like the accompanying picture, this is some late night cruising music. enzo I'm gonna need some late night cruising gifs.
tumblr_nyn5gwQBkB1ttpk7to1_250.gif

Koozek

Rap Radar's Podcast with Jay Z is now on YouTube Part 1 and Part 2.

Warning: You will have to listen to Elliott Wilson for 2 hours.
Ohhh nice, gonna listen to it later, thanks. Stopped listening to RR after a while; the laugh was really annoying, lol. Not as bad as Nore's "MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!! *horn*" every 5 seconds on DrinkChamps, though.

Dereck

Man I got so excited started scrounging around my usual spots.
I feel like your musical mind is filled to the brim with artists and release names that you sometimes forget the artists and project names that you mention in the past, happens to me too but I'd imagine it happens to you more.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ohhh nice, gonna listen to it later, thanks. Stopped listening to RR after a while; the laugh was really annoying, lol. Not as bad as Nore's "MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!! *horn*" every 5 seconds on DrinkChamps, though.
Finishing the first hour now and he's somewhat tolerable here TBH.

Jay interviews are by far the best. So much game and insight.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The year is winding down now. Best rookie?

Tee Grizzley
Playboi Carti
BROCKHAMPTON?
NAV
Cardi B
J.I.D.

It's difficult to categorize since a lot of less-new artists dropped their solos/first big proejcts this year (PNB Rock, Kap G, Kodak?). But who y'all got?

Probably Tee Grizzley for me.

The year is winding down now. Best rookie?

Tee Grizzley
Playboi Carti
BROCKHAMPTON?
NAV
Cardi B
J.I.D.

It's difficult to categorize since a lot of less-new artists dropped their solos/first big proejcts this year (PNB Rock, Kap G, Kodak?). But who y'all got?

Probably Tee Grizzley for me.

Cardi B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom