• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Photo @ E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Safety

The guy kneeling in the blue T-shirt (the one with the blonde hair) is none other than Phil Theobald, formerly of GameNow magazine -- now known as GameOver.

Phil now works at Digital Eclipse along with former Next Generation editor Chris Charla.

gastaff.jpg

Who's the chubby guy second from the left in the back row. I want to pinch his cheeks. :p

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Phoenix said:
That's not Kevin Smith in the back its stevenmeister.

Yeah but it's SteveMeister -- no "n" in the nick and capitalization counts ;)

Kevin Smith? I weigh like 1/3 of what he weighs :D

Fifty

Disco Stu said:
The guy kneeling in the blue T-shirt (the one with the blonde hair) is none other than Phil Theobald, formerly of GameNow magazine -- now known as GameOver.

Phil now works at Digital Eclipse along with former Next Generation editor Chris Charla.

Didn't he also used to write for Expert Gamer? :p That's where I remember him from..

how could i not post my only pic with a ga crowd member.... me and wasabi moments before he suffered the beating of a lifetime in madden 2005* go niners!

jandwasabi.jpg

* or i suffered... can't really recall, i blanked out after the first play of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom