• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gameplay trailer for Weird West (new isometric immersive sims from ex-arkane devs)

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Alright. Alright. Scratch borderlands and it's still strange no Coop at these kinds of games

First 8 seconds of the trailer. It's a story with 5 narratives/characters that intertwine, doesn't work for co-op.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Weird West is now headed to PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on March 31, 2022. Join WolfEye Studios' creative director for a discussion on the new release date and how this decision will improve the experience of the upcoming game.

SJRB

Gold Member
Fucking hell, saw this was delayed for quite a bit while browsing my steam wishlist.

That's a bummer.

Pakoe

I'd rather they take their time, instead of releasing another shitty ass game because of publisher deadlines.
This game looks pretty interesting, gonna keep my eyes on it.

Fools idol

Banned
if anyone needs something to play right now with the wild west vibe, desperado's 3 is top notch, I'm having a blast.

Top Bottom