• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameScent announces AI Device that releases real scent during gameplay

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
EbDRZK7WsAYAXAZ.jpg

Oh man can’t wait to smell this scene!

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Interesting that it’s AI based, I’m guessing that means it’ll analyze the scene and work automatically without requiring games to build in support for it.

Can’t imagine there’s much of a market for this though…

Aenima

I remember playing Leisure Suit Larry 7 that came with a card with various scents and the game would point out what scent that scene represented. It was a fun idea but not something i would like to smell in many game scenes.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Everyone buying it in time for the next Tomb Raider

C6D015CAD32726AB70708BD74B9815BA0A58DF0B

I once made a comment on here about wondering what the inside of Claire Redfield's pants smell like post-sewer escape in RE2.

This Croft gif reminded me of that post, and the possibility of finally discovering the truth

saintjules

Dog Ugh GIF by Ethan Barnowsky

I think our civilization has reached its maximum progression when we are at the dawn of testing fart simulator.

Our civilization can now regress and extinct in peace, thanks you all for your precious participation 😹
Explosion Reaction GIF

Imagine it - multiple fart scents across from MULTIPLE Countries. From the Bathroom to the backwoods, to all kinds of animals and species included.

"sophisticated AI" hahahahahahahhahaha.

of course the doritos man would shill for this garbage.

"AI" is really becoming the next marketing buzzword, like "gaming", "organic", "gluten-free"

Top Bottom