• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
The nominees for the awards have been online for like 2 or 3 days now, and folkso n here even made threads/it was all over twitter cause of the Elden Ring hype.

Why are people acting like this is such a shocker:

Lot of folks getting triggered over this corny little gaming show, it's just not that serious folks
Sorry I don’t use Social Media. Not seen the threads here. Im out the loop I’m afraid.

T-Cake

It would be nice if Sony gave us Uncharted 4 for PC release date in this show. But I don't think it's happening.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
There are still great games, you just have to figure out which ones is true art and which ones are randoms stuffs.
I know, it just so hard to find them in the Field of shit.
The PS5 store has loads of games on there already, but 70 percent of them are shit that wouldn't even past my quality control.

Great Hair

Banned
S O N Y - P L E A S E
R E S C U E - U S - F R O M
T H I S - T O R M O I L !!!
D0tmruT.jpg

Sorry I don’t use Social Media. Not seen the threads here. Im out the loop I’m afraid.
All good bro, wasn't just about your post I just didn't feel like hitting the multiquote lol.

But Gamescom Awards are for the best games shown or w/e and voted on by their own panel. It has nothing to do with anything that's out at the moment.

I mean last year they had Assassins Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 nominated for multiple categories 3 or 4 months before they released to.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I mean, I am fairly certain that laid down drugs a long time ago, however looking at the whole gamescom, makes me feel that I am drinking again. Everything is kind of "what?".

So I am going to play some games, which is already out and installed on my console....

meinGott™

Top Bottom