• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima Japanese new trailer

Nankatsu

IKUZE GHOSTU!

source.gif

Last edited:
They keep showing the same scenes over and over. I get that they dont want to spoil stuff but I feel like this will be quite boring. Voice acting seems good tho so that what I'll play with.

GreyHorace

Bit disappointed that there's no new footage. Still, that was a sweet trailer.

Still confused why Sony throwing all their marketing on The Last of US 2. For me, gamers are more excited for this title.

sublimit

Banned
Nice trailer. Good balance of gameplay and story segments. It will be interesting to see how this game performs in Japan.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Yeah it's a mix of old trailers.

I usually play every jap game with jap dub but in this one zoro from one piece si the main lead voice and i can't take him serious with that voice in dramatic scenes also i absolutely love the eng voice.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
I kind of love that.
i love too but i can't take the protagonist serious in the more dramatic scene with that voice because i always gonna think about zoro in op, not that he isn't good with dramatic scene but it doesn't sound right to me :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

maybe i'm gonna use his voice for a second run.

Last edited:

INC

Gold Member
Please let there been option to turn the HUD off completely, it looks awful, like its form a mega man game, how was it never brought up? Infamous had a hud that suited the theme of game.

This looks like a placeholder

Top Bottom