• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

yWszDlR.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oooh right, launch Diablo 3. I forgot that game even happened the way it did. That's a contender.

Satellite Reign wasn't bad. It wasn't incredible, but it was a fun modern looking take on the old Syndicate games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man that Mafia 3 comment section for GB is full of all of the kinds of assholes

The blatant ones
The passive aggressive know-it-al ones. 'UMM I THINK YOU GAVE IT A LITTLE OF A PASS BECAUSE OF THE RACISM ANGLE. I UNDERSTAND I MEAN RACISM IS BAD AND JUNK BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GRAFX'

Man that Mafia 3 comment section for GB is full of all of the kinds of assholes

The blatant ones
The passive aggressive know-it-al ones. 'UMM I THINK YOU GAVE IT A LITTLE OF A PASS BECAUSE OF THE RACISM ANGLE. I UNDERSTAND I MEAN RACISM IS BAD AND JUNK BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GRAFX'
Sounds like some threads in NeoGAF gaming section.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you guys have to understand. Dan isn't coming back to Cali.

Dan can start shooting. He's going to go off the script on Jeff and Brad.

BearPawB

Banned
Why do all the shooters have to come out at once?
I am enjoying battlefield 1 a hell of a lot, Titanfall 2 seems pretty good also, and it has been awhile since I touched a CoD....

Why the fuck can't they space these out more. It is insane.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am enjoying battlefield 1 a hell of a lot, Titanfall 2 seems pretty good also, and it has been awhile since I touched a CoD....

I want to play both and I want to play more of the TF2(the real one) and Overwatch halloween event

too much video games.

Strax

You know you don't have to buy them at launch, right?

hamchan

CoD seems the most skippable this year.

Honestly, BF1 is so good on its own that you can just play it exclusively this holiday.

Chuck

Still without luck
I redboxed Battlefield 1 and it's a load of fun.

But boy are gamer tags stupid. If I make a squad and TedEndsYou84 joins, definitely getting kicked.

Top Bottom