• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Meneses

Good luck strafer!

Yeah, the memory card stuff is terrible on the Vita and pretty much one of the main nails on the coffin.

However, if anyone can kinda get away with it, it's Nintendo. They have a bunch of exclusive IPs which a lot of people will want to play, so they'll buy it anyway. Especially if the console itself is cheap.

2895621-cp_battlefield01_ql.01_25_01_48.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Battlefield 1
We jump back in time to the future of Battlefield where war hasn't changed but neither has my K/D ratio.

Meguro

Banned
I like BF1 a lot but I don't know how I'll juggle two shooters, with Titanfall 2 coming out this friday as well.
Maybe I'll do a rotation? I dunno.

Jeff seemed pretty happy about Titanfall 2 in general going off the Bombcast so I wonder if it'll sneak its way onto the top 10 after all.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The newest Humble Bundle includes an early access game called Spaera that apparently started out as a straight ripoff of Tetris Battle Gaiden (it's separated itself from Tetris gameplay a bit since beta). Figure this is probably the most relevant thread where that should be mentioned, especially since we've gone through what might be the longest Tetris Battle Gaiden drought since its first appearance.

Tagyhag

The newest Humble Bundle includes an early access game called Spaera that apparently started out as a straight ripoff of Tetris Battle Gaiden (it's separated itself from Tetris gameplay a bit since beta). Figure this is probably the most relevant thread where that should be mentioned, especially since we've gone through what might be the longest Tetris Battle Gaiden drought since it's first appearance.

I was so sure the duders played it before but I can't find anything, maybe it had a different name before it hit early access.

ev0

Dan mentioned on the podcast (I think- or was it upf?) that he found a buyer for his PS4 even though it has a beeping problem.

Also that hes putting back in the stock hard drive and keeping the upgraded one he put in.
If he put in 2TB Seagate- it could very much be the hard drive that is causing the beeping. It seems to be a random problem some people have with that model. So the beeping may return with his PS4 Pro...

oti

Banned
The RDR2 trailer is only a minute long. wtf jeff lol

Yeah, but, it's not really that interesting. He knows there's a RDR2, he knows it's on PS4/XBO and he k is it's most likely an Open World game in a Western setting again. Not like the trailer will tell him anything new.

Dan mentioned on the podcast (I think- or was it upf?) that he found a buyer for his PS4 even though it has a beeping problem.

Also that hes putting back in the stock hard drive and keeping the upgraded one he put in.
If he put in 2TB Seagate- it could very much be the hard drive that is causing the beeping. It seems to be a random problem some people have with that model. So the beeping may return with his PS4 Pro...

You're going to have to explain this to him in kitchen metaphors though.

Meneses

Yeah, that's very likely.

I have that same model and it happens to me sometimes.

Strax

Rorie is the James Ellsworth of GB. Lovable goofball with certain limitations who can be great when gets the chance but should never be a part of the main roster.

justjim89

Rorie is the James Ellsworth of GB. Lovable goofball with certain limitations who can be great when gets the chance but should never be a part of the main roster.

Also there's that time that Rorie superkicked AJ Styles. Probably his best moment, imo.

Top Bottom