• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestateriver

Neo Member
M46Xvbl.gif

Tagyhag

I'll see how ResetEra goes, I'm worried that the mods will double down on strictness so we don't have an issue like this again.

I don't believe you, but whatever.

Considering Monty never asked for a pass, it had to be someone with an invite. And it's stupidly easy to change your username and icon.

It's OK to be wrong about this, because it means there's someone out there that wanted to fuck with everybody like this, and worse yet, they're in our community.

Ein Bear

Damn. I've been away without Internet a few days and this is all awful to come back to. I've managed to piece together the whole EviLore story, but am a bit lost as to the goings-on with where the community has ended up. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

At any rate, I just wanted to thank everyone for the years of entertainment and genuine friendships I've had on GAF. It's been a part of my daily routine for almost as long as I can remember. I've always been more of a lurker then an overly active poster, but I hope you all know just how special this community has been for me, and it's sad to see it come to an end like this.

Thanks for everything guys. I hope we all meet again on another website one day soon.

Seventy70

This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. It seems everyone is showing their ugly side. I think I'm done with visiting forums for a while.

Cptkrush

This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. It seems everyone is showing their ugly side. I think I'm done with visiting forums for a while.
Dude it's so gross. It's like the post election all over again; all of the hateful people decided it was ok to be openly hateful. I saw some people saying how glad they were that there will be no more "Pro LGBTQ threads, BLM threads, Trump threads" and I was sickened that anyone could think it's ok to feel that way.

I'll take a discord or forum invite if anyone is cool with it. I'm mostly a lurker here but I've been a gb fan for about 5 years now and subscriber for 3, and loved coming to this thread.

People in nfl gaf are saying pms are being blocked if you are sharing links.

Try to use the quote function when sharing invites

Jesus Christ...

Why would anyone let you guys spam links to you to a different place. You're basically using GAF as a recruitment tool.

I'm amazed all of you aren't banned yet.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Why would anyone let you guys spam links to you to a different place. You're basically using GAF as a recruitment tool.

I'm amazed all of you aren't banned yet.

Because this is a forum, not a dictatorship. People are linking discords to get in touch with their friends. If they want to leave, that should be on them.

If you don't think that limiting PM's is kinda fucked up then I don't know what to say.

It's a private forum and you have no rights to advertise other places just because you guys are trying to be part of a cool rebellion.

But also are too scared to ask for a ban and keep posting here.

I can't wait til you're all banned.

pirata

It's a private forum and you have no rights to advertise other places just because you guys are trying to be part of a cool rebellion.

So you can truly post into the void...

Oakinn

Look i dont know you at all. Everyone in the discord says youre a shitbag but for me thats neither here nor there for me. What I will tell you is that I feel legit bad for you dude. You're holding on to this website/forum in a really strange way. Its not the layout that made this place great to come read every day. It was the people in the community who did. Now 200 plus people in that community have decided to leave and youre one of the only people staying. I know you think youre standing on some high ground but for the life of me I cant see where it is.

So yeah, hopefully we all get banned for taking a stand and saying this shit happening here isnt okay. And hopefully youre happy with your echo chamber that will be left.

Also change your icon for fucks sake. Vinny would be embarrassed to see you representing him

Look i dont know you at all. Everyone in the discord says youre a shitbag but for me thats neither here nor there for me. What I will tell you is that I feel legit bad for you dude. You're holding on to this website/forum in a really strange way. Its not the layout that made this place great to come read every day. It was the people in the community who did. Now 200 plus people in that community have decided to leave and youre one of the only people staying. I know you think youre standing on some high ground but for the life of me I cant see where it is.

So yeah, hopefully we all get banned for taking a stand and saying this shit happening here isnt okay. And hopefully youre happy with your echo chamber that will be left.

Also change your icon for fucks sake. Vinny would be embarrassed to see you representing him

GAF will carry on. New people will come. Your new forum will be, what exactly? On page 500 of Google, no new members, nobody cares about you.

When you're banned, how long til you register a new account I wonder?

See you in 3 months under a new username.

For a group of people who don't care about GAF, you guys are sure watching this thread closely and talking about me a lot...

"it itches his ass if he doesn't respond so pls just fucking ignore him"

I thought you guys were never posting in this thread again?!

Pathetic.

Thanks for the screenshots you know who :)

kcp12304

Banned
For a group of people who don't care about GAF, you guys are sure watching this thread closely and talking about me a lot...

"it itches his ass if he doesn't respond so pls just fucking ignore him"

I thought you guys were never posting in this thread again?!

Pathetic.

Thanks for the screenshots you know who :)

No need for the tribalism. Don’t act like it’s an attack on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom