• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomidi

Unfortunately never posted here, mostly because English isn't my native language. Had fun lurking tho.
Would not mind a Discord invite, if it's not a problem.

Would love a discord link guys.

8phN5Rr.gif

Why are you guys being cryptic as if anyone doesn't realise?

You want to leave so just post the Discord link and be banned. It's what you want.

Sooner this stuff is gone the sooner we go back to talking about Giant Bomb in here.

I'll do it for you - "If you want in on the discord please contact me on the client at Yami4ct#8168"

flkraven

During this nightmare I tried signing up for the Giant Bomb forum, and I found it clunky. I opened a thread but had no idea how to get to the last page, so I just had to keep clicking like to pages through until I got to the end. After that, my work filters must have stopped me from replying because I spammed the reply button but nothing happened. I was so lost. Is this just an issue with my work firewall, or are the forums there generally subpar?

Buzzman

Banned

You want to leave so just post the Discord link and be banned. It's what you want.

Sooner this stuff is gone the sooner we go back to talking about Giant Bomb in here.

Yeah you're right. Let's see what Danny has to say.
i8bA3Gn.png

Carroway

Evilore has never once posted in this thread, so his antics really don't bother me whatsoever.

He never did no, but for me, it's principle. Also it's not the site itself that made me visit so many times over the years, it's the people and the things they talk about. So I can definitely understand why people are going to look for new places.

soundtest

Banned
Yeah I stand at the door whispering to people that the host made a mistake once and hand them secret invites to another party, giggling as I do so.

remind them that the host also threw out 3/4s of the party instead of owning up to the mistake and then blamed it all on mental issues of the person he harassed and also politics or something?

youre going to have to explain a lot

also just a fuck you because why not

Man, I didn't know how many lurkers we had in here.

When Gerstmann was fired everyone on the Gamespot forums was saying that they were going to Gaf as they could post openly without fear of being banned.

The mods were going crazy at the time, censoring anyone who implied that there was foul play.

That was the first time I heard of Gaf and have been lurking ever since.

Well..... at least until today

Giganteus

I'll do it for you - "If you want in on the discord please contact me on the client at Yami4ct#8168"
Lol perfect. I knew this would be coming from you after that borderline sociopathic crap earlier. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom