• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Ragnarök - Myths of Midgard | PS4, PS5

Mr Moose

Nice recap, I guess.
That was a year ago
Welchers don't deserve new gameplay trailers.
side-eye-squint.gif

Loxus

You guys are so sensitive. Everyone talked the same shit on Starfield, or basically any trailer that doesn't show gameplay. Because most of those are usually worthless.

We got 1 short gameplay trailer that doesn't really show a ton of new stuff. And a short CG trailer. No matter how much you guys whine, people are going to rightfully wonder what the actual game looks like.
Gameplay is going to be the same as this is the second game of the Norse Mythology.

God of War 1, 2 and 3 had the same gameplay.

I don't know what you guys expect, rocket launcher gameplay?

solidus12

PlayStation’s marketing department is doing an abysmal job. Did they change the head of department or something?

First, there’s the highly compressed 10 second TLOU P1 footage and now this? No gameplay, no story trailer, no dedicated state of play?

What the actual fuck?

Last edited:
Why are people so defensive about them not showing gameplay? The last gameplay we got was one trailer a year ago - it’d be nice to see a gameplay update. Is that so bad to hope for 3 months out? People expect this from every game release
Well you really fucked up now.

Why are people so defensive about them not showing gameplay? The last gameplay we got was one trailer a year ago - it’d be nice to see a gameplay update. Is that so bad to hope for 3 months out? People expect this from every game release

Be funny if the game releases before any more gameplay is shown.

Popup

So off to the forums,
Went Kratos and Boy,
To see what the internet, made of their joy.

With much trepidation, they click on the link,
Took less that a second, to make their heart sink.

"What was that trailer? this fucking sucks!",
"Where is the gameplay, it's 70 bucks!".

Borowski_1

PlayStation’s marketing department is doing an abysmal job. Did they change the head of department or something?

First, there’s the highly compressed 10 seconds TLOU P1 and now this? No gameplay, no story trailer, no dedicated state of play?

What the actual fuck?

their marketing team:

66573991.jpg

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Holy shit
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Edit: spoke to soon, its just a live action story trailer, ok I guess. But , I thought it was a gameplay deep dive.

Last edited:

First, there’s the highly compressed 10 seconds TLOU P1 and now this? No gameplay, no story trailer, no dedicated state of play?

What the actual fuck?

Then why does the video already have over 1.1M views in like...8 hours?
Most comments are also positive and it has almost 100k likes, so the ones that clicked mostly liked the video.

We already have a gameplay and state of play done from last year and we're almost sure a new one is coming. What's the difference in watching that now and not in a few weeks? Would it change that much to get unfinished gameplay again or something closer to release date?

Also realized last year's Sate of Play is neat 16.5M views from PS official channel alone, holy shit.

I agree with Ragnarok's marketing hasn't been good at all.

I am choosing to believe is because they are crunching like mother fuckers to get this game out this year.

CosmicComet

This is literally just a cute recap of the prior game.

What worth is this for the hype machine? So much stalling with showing new footage.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Then why does the video already have over 1.1M views in like...8 hours?
Most comments are also positive and it has almost 100k likes, so the ones that clicked mostly liked the video.

We already have a gameplay and state of play done from last year and we're almost sure a new one is coming. What's the difference in watching that now and not in a few weeks? Would it change that much to get unfinished gameplay again or something closer to release date?

Also realized last year's Sate of Play is neat 16.5M views from PS official channel alone, holy shit.
Reaction GIF

Never seen so many core gaming enthusiasts crying to be marketed to.
Tea Time Drink GIF by VH1

Top Bottom