• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goldblum Alert, Level 5: Jeff Goldblum joins Jurassic World sequel cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Actually, yes.

What about Earth Girls are Easy?

mac.jpg

GoldblumShirtless.jpg

Pizza

Shit I'll be bummed if Dr grant isn't in this. Guy needs to get conned into going to those islands more often

It's funny how much standards have changed.
Now if you look like that you aren't even qualified to be an extra in a CW show.

So, what a cast.

Jeff Goldblum, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Justice Smith, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Daniella Pineda, Toby Jones, and Rafe Spall.

Not limited to a small cameo, if that's what you're wondering.

oops

What else you sitting on dog, is Sam Neil in this? Does the OG rex from JP cameo again?

Now if you look like that you aren't even qualified to be an extra in a CW show.

What else you sitting on dog, is Sam Neil in this? Does the OG rex from JP cameo again?

I don't believe you will see Grant or hear from him in this sequel.

OG Rex is back, but that's been officially confirmed by Trevorrow already.

Actually, yes.
I don't usually get annoyed at remakes (yes, The Fly was already a remake). In fact, I usually welcome it.

But after how weak The Thing prequel was, any remake/reboot of a movie with incredible practical effects is only going to come out worse. The reliance on CGI nowadays makes that a certainty

Who's doing the Fly remake?

robotrock

Banned
With Jemaine Clement as the evil corporate man trying to exploit the dinosaurs. Rhys Darby is his henchman.

Oh my god, this is legitimately great. Gonna be so bummed when it doesn't happen now.

The kid from Hunt for Wilderpeople is so much better than the kids from JW1 as well

Hydrus

I'm so happy!! But Jurassic World sucked so much. I cringed so much thru the movie and it was so damn forgettable. The original felt (and still feels) so damn real and is still amazing to this day.

Surfinn

I'm so happy!! But Jurassic World sucked so much. I cringed so much thru the movie and it was so damn forgettable. The original felt (and still feels) so damn real and is still amazing to this day.
Yup the magic was gone. Hopefully they get some of it back in this film

I forgot that the character survived the first film.

Thought he was the guy that got ate off the toilet for some reason

What the...

That was Gennaro, the lawyer. Ian survives and is rescued by Ellie and Muldoon in time for the Rex Jeep chase and his "must go faster" line which later was used in Independence Day.

And then he you know, stars as the main character in the sequel.

Yeessssssss.

Also, no thanks to Sam Neil. Did you not watch JP3? He sucks ass.
Get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom