• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google I/O 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcubed

What a wonderful GIF

Probably going to come back to Android (have an iPhone 5 now) after WWDC. Hopefully they announce some good shit and maybe we'll even get Visual Voicemail that was supposed to come with Jelly Bean or was it ICS...

ummmm... that happened a long time ago with Google Voice. That was their integration, others could if they wanted to

L034

What a wonderful GIF

Probably going to come back to Android (have an iPhone 5 now) after WWDC. Hopefully they announce some good shit and maybe we'll even get Visual Voicemail that was supposed to come with Jelly Bean or was it ICS...

A universal visual voicemail integrated into Android would be good, but pretty much all phone companies here have visual voicemail apps.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I think this will be the first I/O where I will be seriously interested in the developer focused news. Considering this is supposed to be a 'developer focused' I/O, sounds good to me.

edit: Hmm, think I'll be able to stream this through my PS3's youtube app?
Doubt it. Last time I checked the app didn't support live streams.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Took forever to upload:

976908_10152837474995113_950094282_o.jpg

Good seats. :)

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
IT'S VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC GOOOOONDDDDDOOOOOTTTRAA

im gunna overhype everything in this conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom