• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Congressman Compares Rowdy Town Halls To Yelling Mobs Of 'Orientals'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He should have used the Bill Parcells pre-apology. Would have worked like a charm, I'm sure.

Dio

Banned
Looks just like a picture of Phoenix Wright shouting "ORIENTALS!" in place of objection.
quick shop:

6TgPRsA.jpg

BajiBoxer

Banned
Jesus, this guy is actually younger than I thought he'd be. He checks all the racist old man boxes. Horribly outdated term. Using said termonology to lump everyone east of India in with Chinese Communists of the time. Playing victim, comparing a horrible tragedy to his mundane non-violent issue.

lazygecko

Jesus, this guy is actually younger than I thought he'd be. He checks all the racist old man boxes. Horribly outdated term. Using said termonology to lump everyone east of India in with Chinese Communists of the time. Playing victim, comparing a horrible tragedy to his mundane non-violent issue.

Probably says a whole lot about his upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom