• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Taunts Clinton Over Healthcare, Asks "Where's your plan?" Clinton Sends Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Just when you thought Republicans couldn't be any more obtuse...

Just because the GOP never had a healthcare plan during the whole of Obama's tenure doesn't mean democrats were doing the same.

Especially given that people like Clinton and Sanders, who were running for President, had pretty openly talked about their plans. It's not like these were state secrets.

The RNC sent out a series of tweets Wednesday targeting Democratic lawmakers, including Clinton, with clips of those lawmakers calling for changes to healthcare, asking them "where's your plan?"

Clinton shot back a few hours after the initial tweet, linking a page to her campaign website.

"Right here. Includes radical provisions like how not to kick 23 [million people] off their coverage. Feel free to run [with] it," Clinton tweeted in response.

The GOP Twitter account tweeted the message at Clinton along with Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.).

The RNC was targeting Democratic senators who are refusing to back the Republican plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Source:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...healthcare-plan-with-campaign-page/ar-BBDOA16

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The GOP's super power is the ability to stick their foot in their mouth in nearly every situation.

Xe4

Banned
Like seriously? Healthcare reform has been the democrats #1 (or close to #1) policy since fucking LBJ. Their interest in it goes far beyond "repeal and replace". Of course every serious candidate is going to have a thought out comprehensive plan.

OH yes, what a clap back. Re-litigating an election you lost, including a platform people didn't care for (or know about?). Winning!

I'm not impressed.

The GOP's super power is the ability to stick their foot in their mouth in nearly every situation.

Thing is the response doesn't matter. The GOP knows the people who support it don't pay attention to the response given. Just asking "where's your plan?" installs that there was never a plan in their minds.

Chris R

Maybe they were seriously asking where her plan was for some crib notes?

this fucking congress I swear

I was thinking the same this morning when they tagged Hillary and Bernie in this. Like, what? Both of them had extremely detailed healthcare plans that were more extensive than some vague REPEAL AND REPLACE.

I dread the idea of an alternative universe where Hillary won and my alternative self is living a life free of Trump and his buffoons. I am that selfish right now.

Cagey

Banned
The RNC sent out a series of tweets Wednesday targeting Democratic lawmakers, including Clinton, with clips of those lawmakers calling for changes to healthcare, asking them "where's your plan?"

What?

.JayZii

Banned
Too bad it took several hours for the response. GOP supporters had all already finished jerking each other off and were mid-nap by that point.

Flo_Evans

Clinton "check my website" asks someone to check her website?!

I actually did check her website. There is no plan its a list of bullet points. What are my taxes going to be? What are the minimums for covering employees? What are my prescription costs?

Such a fucking bullshit answer.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Who the fuck still bothers talking to Hillary after she lost the election?

Just such a classless thing. It's not like she's interjecting herself into the conversation.

Kinda wish Obama would go back in time and just start trolling McCain and Romney. "HEY MITT, DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ANY PERSONAL INSIGHT INTO THESE UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS?"

Nepenthe

You realize they tweeted at her yes?

Apparently she's not allowed to respond to people who first level the charge at her that she had no policy positions on things she, indeed, had policy positions on.

Seriously, some of y'all need to either read or piss off.

The RNC was targeting Democratic senators who are refusing to back the Republican plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

They didn't even bothered to ask so they have no reason to bitch they didn't want to help.

Kusagari

OH yes, what a clap back. Re-litigating an election you lost, including a platform people didn't care for (or know about?). Winning!

I'm not impressed.

How dare Hillary Rodham Clinton respond to a tweet directed at her.

What a phony piece of trash. I bet she was sucking on a hot sauce bottle while typing it. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom