• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gradius V - $24

Jeff-DSA

I picked up Gradius V yesterday for $24 from Fred Meyer as an unadvertised price. I don't know if it's cheaper in-store elsewhere, but I'm glad for the deal.

Wow, what an amazing game. I've been replaying the first two levels over and over just to see how fast I can do them. I got that Ikaruga feeling all over again with this title.

EASILY the best shooter since Ikaruga.

Im not a big shooter fan but I am LOVIN' Gradius V. I can almost make it to the end of the last stage now. This is a GREAT game. I can't wait to try out 2 player with it!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Sakimoto baby! Hellsa-yeah. Didn't like RS' so much, honestly. Man, that one song from Gradius 5 though... Impregnable Fortress... a Stage 7 theme I think. Awesome stuff.

Jeff-DSA

Mejilan said:
Sakimoto baby! Hellsa-yeah. Didn't like RS' so much, honestly. Man, that one song from Gradius 5 though... Impregnable Fortress... a Stage 7 theme I think. Awesome stuff.

Yeah, it's funny that a shooter would have a soundtrack that craps all over many adventure games.

I would have picked this game up earlier, but I had a period of time between PS2s and I had to wait.

Top Bottom