• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gray Zone Warfare reaches 400,000 copies sold in just two days

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to the developers, Gray Zone Warfare reached 400,000 copies sold in just two days. The game peaked at 66,944 simultaneous players on Steam, with 27,350 playing at the time of publication.

400k Copies of #GZW Sold We're speechless! In just day 2 of Early Access, we've welcomed 400,000 PMCs to Lamang Island.Your support is beyond incredible. Thank you, everyone! Let's keep pushing forward together, and always remember,

SJRB

Gold Member
There's a lot of potential and the EA release is a solid foundation.

Plus the devs are very transparant, communicate clearly and try to fix issues asap, which is always a good sign.

Denton

Does this game have a single player campaign?
As far as I know it can be played solo, but it does not have singleplayer - you are always on server - and you do missions for various vendor NPCs in the world. They plan to add more story related content in time, but I doubt it will ever have some big singleplayer story driven campaign.

Copies?? You mean downloads. Copies only count for physical releases. Everybody knows that.

posbTsk.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
Server performance is still whack, at least on EU West. I just had to exfil back to base because the jittery movement and rubber banding kinda sucks when you’re surrounded by enemies.

StueyDuck

Banned
Is it any good though? I'm holding off on early access.

And I'm busy playing arma3 antistasi mod which just seems superior in everyway besides the visuals

Last edited:
Top Bottom