• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA+ Member's getting GTA Trilogy

Kerotan

From what I understand GTA+ Members will soon be getting a rotating selection of game's. Will this work like PS Plus where once you download the available games you'll keep access as long as you stay subscribed?

Or will you only have access when they're featured? Could be worth a look when they do the next $1 promotion.

Robb

Gold Member
p5x2Gdg.jpg

Luck

So, if I subscribe, claim the games and then cancel my subscription, will I keep access to these games permanently?

On their sites there is such info:

What happens to my GTA+ Membership Benefits if I cancel my GTA+ Membership?

If you cancel your subscription to GTA+, you will retain any property, vehicles, and other cosmetic items, along with any bonuses or deals that you have claimed in GTA Online while your GTA+ Membership was active. However, you will no longer receive the monthly GTA$ bonus, be able to purchase GTA+ Shark Cards, have access to ongoing Membership benefits (such as early access or discounts to certain vehicles or property), be able to access any games included with GTA+, or be eligible for new Membership benefits that become active after your Membership ends. You will also forfeit any benefits that you have not claimed by the time your Membership ends.

Returning GTA+ Members will gain access to the benefits available for the active Member-only Event at the time they renew their GTA+ Membership, but will not be able to claim any benefits or rewards from previous Member-only Events which took place while their GTA+ Membership was inactive.

Drizzlehell

Banned
What the hell is GTA+? It sounds like a bad joke, lol.

"Rotating assortment of classic Rockstar Games titles"? Yeah, all 4 of them. What a fucking steal.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The Xbox 360 version of Red Dead is now free for GTA + subscribers. It's BC enhanced with and runs at native 4K.

Kerotan

The Xbox 360 version of Red Dead is now free for GTA + subscribers. It's BC enhanced with and runs at native 4K.

GTA+ is now also including RDR on Playstation. And it's the recent PS4 port too which not only is 4k but 60fps as well.

They also haven't removed the GTA definitive Trilogy either which is nice. After I play watch dogs legion and bully I think I'll subscribe to this to play RDR.

xrnzaaas

A rotating selection? How soon are they going to run out of their games? Well unless they'll give away classics which are dirt cheap to buy anyway.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
1 + London expansion(s)
Vice City
San Andreas
4 + DLC
RDRevolver
RDRedemption
RDR2

That's everything I can think of that is remotely GTA-ish. Even on rotation any removed title would be back in 5 minutes

Top Bottom