• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Good track list. And I like the theme. Although, like some have mention, doesn't beat out IV's theme.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I want to play party all the time 24/7 while playing. I hope they have an mp3 player to listen to music while out of a car.

I like the track selections, better than 4's at least. I'm gonna spend alot of time listening to the funk and pop stations, and any soul/r&b station included most likely.

Rpgmonkey

Good collection. Gonna love driving around with the classic hip hop station playing.

I like the SA and IV themes more than V's, but it's still good.

What a Fool Believes by Doobie Brother is my jam. Great pick there.
Will_Sasso_Bathtub_Vine_10_Hours_103766882_thumbnail.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y74-S94XVI0 (for those that don't get it)

Where's the metal? GTAIV + TLOD had some awesome stuff. Hope it's coming.
You saying "metal" triggered Tenacious D in my brain which triggered the thought that Jack Black as a DJ (playing some character) would be the best thing ever for a metal station.

Just rip Brutal Legend and make it more dirty. Hah.

I should probably be most excited for the hipster station but I have fond memories of cruising around in GTA: San Andreas on PC with a mashup of M.I.A's "Pull Up the People" and Amerie's "1 Thing" on the custom radio station, so I fully support the latter's inclusion in GTA5.

Fjordson

talk radio spoilers (nothing specific, just general stuff)

Also, Lazlow's new show is supposedly pretty funny. Called Chattersphere or something. WCTR is also back with news reports and other segments. And then there's another separate talk station called Blaine County Radio.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Hopefully GTA V let's me make a mixtape like the Saints Row games and I don't have to switch to my favorite stations hoping that my favorite songs are on and be disappointed when there not.

Hip Hop

Yasss Twin Shadow and Toro. Lemme play that radio station all the time.

I stumbled upon the "So Many Details" track by Toro Y Moi while listening to the radio stations.

I'm now looking on Youtube for tracks off this guy. Love it.

diggler41

Descendants, The Germs, Greg Kihn Band, Muse, The Cult and Black Flag? Awesome stuff. Now lets get some of that rumored Kavinsky in there. :)

Also if you want the raw file for the theme, it can be found here indirectly:link
one more small update: Tupac - Night Nurse is also on the soundtrack.
Also Robert Plant- Big Log

iBuzz7S

Banned
Game is leaked. Map of Los Santos is posted online. Disc is out in the wild. Audio uploads of story and cutscenes are being taken down from YouTube by Take-Two.

If you don't wish to know how it plays out, be careful where you click.

Fjordson

Some people on reddit and GTAforums are talking about a FlyLo FM (Flying Lotus) with some electronic stuff and hip-hop (including unreleased material from Captain Murphy and other Brainfeeder artists).

Haven't heard this myself yet, so could be fake.

Fernando Martinez MUST be there.
Let's just say you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom