• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

More song coming in
Simple Minds - All The Things She Said
New Station
East Los FM 106.2- Latin
Los Buitres De Culiacan Sinaloa-El Cocaino
Mexican Institute of Sound-Estoy
Jessy Bulbo- Maldito
Los Tigres Del Norte- La Granja
Los Ángeles Negros-El Rey Y Yo

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Los Santos Rock Radio (classic rock)

*Small Faces - Ogdens Nut Gone Flake
*Stevie Wonder - Skeletons
*Queen - Radio Ga Ga
*Foreigner - Dirty White Boy
*The Cult - Rain
*Steve Miller Band - Rock 'N Me
*Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
*Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)
*Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes
*The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
*Billy Squier - Lonely Is the Night
*Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights
*Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore
*Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

Mine

More song coming in
Simple Minds - All The Things She Said
New Station
East Los FM 106.2- Latin
Los Buitres De Culiacan Sinaloa-El Cocaino
Mexican Institute of Sound-Estoy
Jessy Bulbo- Maldito
Los Tigres Del Norte- La Granja
Los Ángeles Negros-El Rey Y Yo

Danza Kuduro please.

UrbanRats

World Wide FM (Electronic/Chillwave/Ambient)
*Cashmerecat - Mirror Maru
*The Hics - Cold Air
*inc. - the place
*Mala - Ghost
*Swindle - Forest Funk
*Tom Browne - Throw Down
*Donald Byrd - You and the Music
*Candido - Thousand Finger Man
*Toro y Moi - Harm in Change
*Kyodai - Breaking
*Django Django - Waveform
*Gaslamp Killer - Nissim
*Owiny Sigoma Band - Harpoonland
*Guts - ???
*Yuna - Live Your Life (MELO-X MOTHERLAND GOD MIX)
*richard spaven, José James - ???
*Hackman - Forgotten Notes
2 other songs not identified

Oooh, holy fuck, i'll be listening to this non-stop.

They picked the wrong Django Django song, though, should've gone for WOR.

Also very sad about the Kavinsky thing being bullshit.
It's true that there are much better neo80s folks than him, but it wasn't supposed to be an all Kavinsky radio, it was supposed to be hosted and selected by him, from other artists.
I wouldn't have minded Lazer Hawk, Mitch Murder, Chromatics, College, Miami Nights 1984, and so on...

Oooh, holy fuck, i'll be listening to this non-stop.

They picked the wrong Django Django song, though, should've gone for WOR.

Also very sad about the Kavinsky thing being bullshit.
It's true that there are much better neo80s folks than him, but it wasn't supposed to be an all Kavinsky radio, it was supposed to be hosted and selected by him, from other artists.
I wouldn't have minded Lazer Hawk, Mitch Murder, Chromatics, College, Miami Nights 1984, and so on...

It's not the full soundtrack.

OH MY GOD. This has to be the best soundtrack I've ever seen in a game. Sorry, Forza Horizon, I think there's a new favourite in this household.

*Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
*Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
*Robyn - Every Heartbeat
*Rihanna - Only Girl (In the World)
*Modjo - Lady
*Britney Spears - Gimme more
*Kelly Rowland - Work
*Petshop Boys - West End Girls
*All Saints - Pure Shores
*Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
*Moloko - Time Is Now
*Amerie - One Thing
*Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
*Small Faces - Ogdens Nut Gone Flake
*Stevie Wonder - Skeletons
*Queen - Radio Ga Ga
*Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
*Rick James - Give It to Me Baby
*Aphex Twin - Widowlicker

Like all of the above (including and especially the bolded) makes it amazing. Hell, I didn't expect to fall for Non Stop Pop FM, but that line up is amazing! And I'm not much of a pop person, but good lord, I am excited for that station.

OOH BABEH

IT FEELS LIKE

THE MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU

LOVE MIGHT

BRING US BACK TOGETHER

I FEEL SO GOOD

PREACH IT BROTHER, PREACH IT.

Fjordson

Ah, i thought he was already ruled out.

What about Flying Lotus? News about his radio?

BTW the loading theme is dope.
Yep. FlyLo FM. Some electronic and hip-hop stuff, including unreleased material from Brainfeeder artists (Captain Murphy and others). Someone also heard a Tyler, the Creator track.

And as Net_Wrecker mentioned, that could also be the station that Elevators by Outkast is on. Seems like a more subdued electronic/hip-hop station.

Haven't heard it for myself, but seen lots of people mentioning it on reddit earlier and some on GTAforums.

Blearth

Banned
Wow the rap/funk stations are looking top notch
kreygasm.png

Way better than the trash rap music that was in GTA4(then again GTA4 came out during a time where ringtone rap ruled everything.

All the other stations also look top notch too.
It's because GTA IV's rap station was all New York rap.

New York rap has been terrible for a long time.

Fjordson

Oh shit, found an actual clip of FlyLo FM with Tyler the Creator himself introducing his song (never heard this track before).

"You're listening to FlyLo FM, I think my song is right here. It doesn't have a cool intro, so it's just gonna come in right now"

Seems legit. Has the 10 second repeating thing like the file that I was listening to earlier.

edit: song after Tyler's is Elevators by Outkast (with a FlyLo FM ident at the beginning). Fuck yes. And that Tyler track is pretty dope.

edit: song after Tyler's is Elevators by Outkast (with a FlyLo FM ident at the beginning). Fuck yes. And that Tyler track is pretty dope.

Heh, I figured.

So that's 3 hip-hop stations, or 2 hip-hop and 1 mixed, at the very least. I'm still hoping for the Kavinsky neo-80s stuff, and some kind of heavy metal/classic metal stations.

Fjordson

Heh, I figured.

So that's 3 hip-hop stations, or 2 hip-hop and 1 mixed, at the very least. I'm still hoping for the Kavinsky neo-80s stuff, and some kind of heavy metal/classic metal stations.
Damn, yeah, you called that. This could be a dope station. I wanna hear the unreleased Captain Murphy shit.

And yeah, I'm hoping the Kavinsky station turns up, or something like it.

Jesus Christ. ....

Gin n juice
Regulators
Party all the time
Fucking ALL SAINTS

This game is just missing California love. With that it becomes instant purchase. I don't even care too much for the game itself. Soundtrack is King

Damn, yeah, you called that. This could be a dope station. I wanna hear the unreleased Captain Murphy shit.

And yeah, I'm hoping the Kavinsky station turns up, or something like it.

The only reason I'm still hopeful is because of the sub-genre splits they've done since GTAIV and obviously with this game. There's still room for cyberpunk driving music, and heavy metal.

Doo eet Rockstar.

Oh wow, Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You will be a great chill-and-drive track. There are some fantastic modern choices on here, too. And that old-school rap station is pretty much all classics.

drbond

Neo Member
Good God! This soundtrack is crazy!

Glad to see Pet Shop Boys re-introduced to the next bunch of gamers. The last time we saw them used in a game was Vice City, using the same exact & epic 80's song "West End Girls".

Also kudos to see some of the most legendary Death Row Records songs finally compiled into one video game. It's also about time we get to see The Dogg Pound represented ("What Would You Do" from one of the most best gangster rap albums from the 90's outside of Dre's Chronic or Snoop's Doggystyle).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Greatest soundtrack of all time just based on that west coast hip hop station.

They got probably my fav.Pac song ever with Rider, Dj Quik, NWA, Gin and Juice, kurupt etc.

Would've liked to see Cypress Hill though.

Edit: And they have Elevators by Outkast and Regulate by Warren G and Nate Dogg?! Amazing. Cannot wait for this masterpiece.

8bit

Knows the Score
I wonder how long before Rockstar issue an official press release with the details? They can't be entirely delighted at the tracklistings being revealed in this way.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm clicking on this thread without reading any of the posts just to say I won't be spoiling myself. Time to just avoid all GTA V threads until release.

tanuki

Just had a glance through the list, and yup, song selections are killing it. Hats off to whoever was in charge of music.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Hoping for more 90's early 2000's rap as well as classic alternative 90's metal/grunge station.

Early Korn should be in the game being a cali band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1frwDxUJ_Y

How about some Demanufacture era Fear Factory god damn it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJMKY5-hfQ

No Cypress Hill! Fuck that!
How about Cypress Hill feat MC Eiht, Erick Sermon, & Redman
Throw Ya Hands In The Air
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNO6aR79PZ4
or some ILL Temples of Boom Tracks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag-wnpy0BA0.
How about Kool G Rap Soul Assassins
Real Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmsjg6RBZvU

GTA San Andreas mos definitely had the best soundtrack of the series, maybe in all of gaming. GTA 3 was pretty good but not enough songs it was lite in the loafers.
At least GTA Liberty Series Stories had Big Pun

Top Bottom