• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

Dug

Banned
Was this posted?

GTA V has gone gold!

We’re pleased to confirm that Grand Theft Auto V has officially gone gold and we’re now preparing the game for release on September 17th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately, as many of you may already know, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTAV assets leading to leaked information and media from the game appearing online. You can read Sony’s statement on this here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/24/grand-theft-auto-v-update/. As you can imagine, we are deeply disappointed by leaks and spoilers being spread in advance of the game's launch. GTAV represents years of hard work by many people across the world, and we all couldn't be more excited to finally share it with you properly this September 17th. Please stay tuned here at the Rockstar Newswire for all announcements about GTAV between now and game release as we definitely still have more to officially reveal.

As a specific note to our Social Club community, please remember Rule #1 right above the Comment Box. Please do not proliferate such things here as we certainly don’t want any misinformation spread from things that are fake nor do we want spoilers spread regarding anything that might be true. Anyone engaging in such discussion here at the Rockstar Newswire before September 17th will have commenting privileges revoked until well after the game’s release. Thank you all for your understanding and your support.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...e-exclusive-country-clubs-local-artisans.html

UrbanRats

Shit's getting real, y'all. Rockstar splash screen.

No spoilers of course.

Even realer: loading screen intro.

Again, no spoilers. It's just the theme with artwork.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

SgtCobra

FUCK. It ain't even september yet and people are already having their hands on this game.
The hype is trough the roof, why do you make us suffer R*?

fvng

It's about how the youth waste their time doing "meaningless" things like playing PlayStation. Similar message throughout the rest of the song except replace playstation with drugs

True but I think that message is going to get lost on most gamers playing GTA5. MicroSoft corporate won't even bother looking at the deeper meaning behind the song, they'll just see their competitor's name on a song.
It was already mentioned by someone in here.

where?

Second one doesn't match up with the first one.

The first one would be the start up screen, as in what you see every time you boot up the game. It's very similar to what they did in Max Payne 3 with the gunshots filling the Rockstar logo red, and the painkiller sound lowering the damage back to the original color.

The second one looks like the game intro, meaning what happens if you choose "New Game" and load up the story.

IDK, we'll see. They seem legit is all I'm saying. Could just be good fakes.

Gorillaz

Surprised nobody mentioned that the Kendrick Lamar ADHD song mentions Playstation, which makes me wonder if the song will be on the 360 version.

Wow that just hit me.....

I can't see them taking it out. Maybe muting over that line? but still.....that would be pretty petty.

The first one would be the start up screen, as in what you see every time you boot up the game. It's very similar to what they did in Max Payne 3 with the gunshots filling the Rockstar logo red, and the painkiller sound lowering the damage back to the original color.

The second one looks like the game intro, meaning what happens if you choose "New Game" and load up the story.

IDK, we'll see. They seem legit is all I'm saying. Could just be good fakes.
It would be a bit redundant having the Rockstar/Rockstar North logos twice, wouldn't it?

Besides, apparently the second guy was exposed as a fake earlier anyway.

It would be a bit redundant having the Rockstar/Rockstar North logos twice, wouldn't it?

Besides, apparently the second guy was exposed as a fake earlier anyway.

If it's the narrative intro "credits," you're almost almost guaranteed to see Rockstar North and their various studio names and/or logos twice, once in the boot up splash screen, once in the actual "New Game" intro.

But anyway, if it's fake, it's fake. The first one would be a really good fake, though. They even kept the stars to 5 which is the highest level this time.

I believe the Rockstar logo ones, that looks more legit.

The loading screen I do not believe for a second. IV had artwork zooming in from multiple directions and on multiple objects in the composition.
It created a nice parallax effect. All this to say this is simple zoom in and out and would mean R* made a lesser effort for this loading screen opposed to IV.

Possible but very unlikely.

p.s. there's always been North's logo/ credit and then Rockstar NYCs logo. On every project.

SJRB

Gold Member
SPOILER!
New footage leaked:
Edit: Working link: http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1l10zx/tv_snips_and_commercials_leaked_spoilers/
Looks like video files are getting leaked today. Yesterday was audio.

Jesus Christ it looks so amazing. Skipped through it a bit not to get spoiled TOO much, but it takes almost inhuman amounts of restraint.

For the people not wanting to get spoiled: It's an episode of the GTA version of the tv show
COPS

Jesus Christ it looks so amazing. Skipped through it a bit not to get spoiled TOO much, but it takes almost inhuman amounts of restraint.

For the people not wanting to get spoiled: It's an episode of the GTA version of the tv show
COPS
It's..fucking great. I don't mind seeing a bit of this stuff. Hype levels exploding; physical body becoming one with game.

MormaPope

Banned

COPS

There's also tons of clips for commercials, ads, and movies. Each tinypic link is a video.

-GJ-

This cartoon is way too good, hahaha.

Video 43 in HolyFridge's link.

edit: Spoilers obviously. And oh yeah.
Republican Space Rangers
is back.

Noooooooooooooooope
nope nope nope nope nope nope

Music is one thing, but cutscenes, video, commercials, etc. is where I'll step away. I've already waited 5 years, I'm not going to ruin this in the last few weeks.

MormaPope

Banned
Noooooooooooooooope

Music is one thing, but cutscenes, video, commercials, etc. is where I'll step away. I've already waited 5 years, I'm not going to ruin this in the last few weeks.

I'll just say the amount of satire and actual topics covered in commercials and tv shows is much more extensive in GTA V.

The game also looks insanely colorful and lively, very different moods portrayed by weather and lighting.

-GJ-

Noooooooooooooooope

Don't worry about cutscenes. They are always rendered in-game. These videos are just things you'll see on TV, and most of the vids aren't even complete. There's some funny shit in there though.

MormaPope

Banned
Amazing soundtrack. Has any gameplay besides TV shows leaked?

Nope. For that to happen someone needs the actual copy of the game, all the details and footage is from the pre load file stuff. Anyone that uploads GTA V gameplay footage is asking for their balls to be cut off from Rockstar.

Boke1879

Nope. For that to happen someone needs the actual copy of the game, all the details and footage is from the pre load file stuff. Anyone that uploads GTA V gameplay footage is asking for their balls to be cut off from Rockstar.

Game just went gold. I expect dramatic leaks to happen in the next week or week and a half.

Top Bottom