• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

Denzar

Wow, Soulwax have their own Radio station? For a Belgian DJ ensemble that's pretty big!

Also, FIDLAR and Ceremony are in as well. 2 Of my favourite contemporary bands!

Dmented

Banned
Space 103.2 (Funk)
DJ Bootsy Collins

Kano - Can't Hold Back Your Loving
One Way - Cutie Pie
Sho-Nuff - Funkasize You
Rick James - Give it to Me Baby
Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin'
Taana Gardner - Heartbeat
Zapp - Heartbreaker - Pt. 1, Pt. 2
Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm In Love
Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time
Stevie Wonder - Skeletons
Kleer - Tonight
D Train - You're the One for Me

Wowwwwwwwwwww. So god damn amazing. Track list is epic AND Bootsy as the DJ? Fuck yes.

SJRB

Gold Member
gtaforums has deleted the soundtrack thread and removed their entire spoiler subforum.

Looks like R* finally had enough.

gtaforums has deleted the soundtrack thread and removed their entire spoiler subforum.

Looks like R* finally had enough.
Yep, I think that's gonna be it for leaks for the soundtrack at least. I'll update one more time and that's it. See you guys on the 17th.

SJRB

Gold Member
Do we know every radio/song or there's still more to discover ?

There is more, the base file contains over 42 hours of audio. Kavinsky is the biggest M.I.A. radio channel at the moment, not really sure what the deal is with that one.

Loakum

Banned
I was hoping for a all 90's grunge rock station: Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, and Stone Temple Pilots would be godly....

Moozo

Why did anyone think that uploading it to PSN this early was a reasonable idea in the first place? Wonder who's getting fired

KaiserBecks

I was hoping for a all 90's grunge rock station: Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, and Stone Temple Pilots would be godly....

That made sense in San Andreas, because it took place in '92. I'd rather have some Queens of the Stone Age in GTA V.

Evoga

Only know a handful of those songs. Wish there was a 50's station.
Or have some amazing radio shows like Suspense and The Great Guildersleeve.

llamarawk

So I just realized that this leaked via a pre-load of digital copies in the UK PSN. Anyone know if there are going to be pre-loads for digital copies in the USA PSN? Because I just preordered mine.

So I just realized that this leaked via a pre-load of digital copies in the UK PSN. Anyone know if there are going to be pre-loads for digital copies in the USA PSN? Because I just preordered mine.

It was pulled from the EU servers due to the breach. 0% chance it'll go back up.

Edit: got MINE preorder too

Is there a re-upload of the main loading theme? Seems take 2 took it down...

For you and everyone else asking about the main loading theme, It's on Youtube as a 1:51 music clip uploaded today, so search for GTA V theme under those conditions and you'll find it amongst the sea of fake ones.

OP Updated with a few more LSRR and Space FM staions and that'll be it for those updates.

i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png

Furyous

Is the preorder back up on the American PSN store?

I lurked the GTA Forums earlier and believe nothing I've seen. With that said, I'm waiting until a week after game's release so I carve whatever the best path is through the game.

I wonder how many artists turned down Rockstar.

Dreaver

Stardust, Cashmere Cat, Toro y moi, Yuna, Poolside, Jai Paul, Miami Horror, The C90's, Dj Mehdi and Aphex Twins... not bad!

World Wide FM and Black Strobe will probably be my favorite radio stations.

*still hoping for Kavinsky radio channel*

Is the preorder back up on the American PSN store?

I lurked the GTA Forums earlier and believe nothing I've seen. With that said, I'm waiting until a week after game's release so I carve whatever the best path is through the game.

I wonder how many artists turned down Rockstar.

I don't really understand why anyone would turn them down, aside from worries of associating with the game's controversy etc. I mean, I just downloaded like 17 songs today. GTA's great for introducing ppl to music they wouldn't otherwise know of, and it's got to cause a spike in song DL's, big or small.

hiphop seems a bit lacking.. taking place on the west coast and nothing Hieroglyphics related? Souls of Mischief? Del? Pep Love? nothing? :(

Gorillaz

Always felt R should have put some tracks from dark twisted fantasy.At least something like Lost in the World. Feels like it would work with a modern GTA

Hopefully they add some of the album on the game

robotrock

Banned
Always felt R should have put some tracks from dark twisted fantasy.At least something like Lost in the World. Feels like it would work with a modern GTA

Hopefully they add some of the album on the game

Yeah dude, for sure. This game needs some Kanye after "Flashing Lights" in GTA4.

Top Bottom