• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI development speeding up with potential announcement this year, releasing end of 2024 or later

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Now I understand why the politics forum got nuked.

Anyway, I'm optimistic for a GTA that's made for current hardware. GTA games are always amazing and no reason to believe this one will be any different. I just hope there is still a decent single player experience.

Rykan

And there we have it, the real reason you decided to attack me for a simple comment. You were triggered by the word "woke" because of your politics and any people who use that word must be "alt righties" ( :pie_roffles:) and shouldn't go unchallenged amirite? Let's just stop here I think; I know I'm done, but feel free to get that last word in, I know that's a big deal for keyboard warriors like you.
This is pretty much what happens when you spend too much time on the internet and start to make "Anti woke" the core of your identity and then drag it into video games. I am not "Triggered" by the word "Woke" nor does my opposition to statements made in this thread have anything to do with with my own personal convictions.

There is such a thing as nuance. You can hold the opinion that pandering or socially pressured censorship is a legitimate concern while also simultaneously acknowledge that "Anti Woke" has become equally overblown.

When I come in this thread and I read statements like: "GTA VI: WOKE EDITION, Rockstar Games is gone" and "There is almost zero chance of GTA VI parodying Americana and US politics", Basically accussing Rockstar Games of pandering or caving on social pressure despite the fact that the Studio has never done such things in the past and literally build their legacy on doing the exact opposite, with absolutely zero evidence that this is the case, then that right there is a clear case of an overreaction and hysteria.

Last edited:
Top Bottom