• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffer

Mba59j9.jpg

October 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9znA_dwjHw

Valentine's Day is perfect for more SAB. If not Valentine's then how about Tuesday? Tuesday is perfect for more SAB. I can name other days.

SAB should stay dead. Zero dev time should be spent on that shit nostalgia mini-game. Go play your Wii U Nintendo bullshit on your Nintendo Wii U, don't soil Guild Wars 2.

Taffer

Come play Starbound Kos you'd love it. You can play as plant people that hate beards, that's your sort of thing isn't it?

hythloday

Hey GW2GAF!

decided to jump back into this since i got to max level in FFXIV and would like to join the guild!

if anyone is free and can add me that would be great! i just made a new character to roll on the Stormbluff server :D

my display name is Magic Coletrain.3021 and character is Artorias Storm

Look forward to seeing you all in game!

Someone got you, welcome!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
SAB should stay dead. Zero dev time should be spent on that shit nostalgia mini-game. Go play your Wii U Nintendo bullshit on your Nintendo Wii U, don't soil Guild Wars 2.

mlROYSl.gif

Kos you've gone too far this time.

Ashodin

Yes! someone has added me! thank you!

time to start levelling...i'm sure this has been asked many times but what is the quickest way to level up?

If you're returning to the game, you can level up pretty quickly from crafting, Edge of the Mists, or just doing whatever. It's still just as fast as it was before.

Thorgal

Had a bit of a twilight moment in AC 3 .

The instance got bugged at the end so after everybody left i thought i do some spelunking and i the lovers chamber i discovered that after turning into a ghost somehow my real body got frozen in time there .

Mxrz

Watching people rage or trash talk in hotjoin can be funny. Usually some warrior trying to immobilize / 100blades people.

Retro

Hythloday why has your husband abandoned us?

Busy on the OT5 stuff, calm your beard.

On that note, here's my top candidates for the thread title;

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| Welcome to the Jungle
Guild Wars 2 |OT5| I was going to make a bad salad joke, but now I don't feel like it.
Guild Wars 2 |OT5| <Insert Tree Pun Here>
Guild Wars 2 |OT5| Don't Make Friends With Salad

But totally feel free to suggest more.

Trey

I haven't seen a better suggestion than "Welcome to the Jungle," but I'd prefer a subtitle more relevant to Guild Wars 2 as a whole.

I put some 18 slot bags in the Treasure Trove. If anyone else wanted to add some, I figure we could give them away to needy members after missions this week.

We've been running dungeons with some of the new folk, and they're all having inventory woes.

Trey

I just read MHWilliams' nice article on Mastery Points. Are there other good write ups on the upcoming feature?

zulux21

I put some 18 slot bags in the Treasure Trove. If anyone else wanted to add some, I figure we could give them away to needy members after missions this week.

We've been running dungeons with some of the new folk, and they're all having inventory woes.

they are so pretty :p
I am surprised I don't have more inventory issues, but with vendors around and the ability to deposit materials plus breaking down any weapon I can't use into parts I usually have 10-15 free slots at any given time despite only having 38 or so slots total (I have 16 of my slots always filled with gathering tools and salvage kits.)

so is there a good use for Mystic Forge Stones at around level 27? or should I just save them until later levels?

Mxrz

Save them. At level 68+, make a Mystic Salvage kit for salvaging rares for ectoplasm. Later on when you're drowning in exotics and bitter about life, you can flush them down the forge with three exotics.

Working on upping my fractal-ness. Wouldn't mind clearing Fractal 50 before HoT, pugs willing. Its about the only PvE thing I've not done yet.

Retro

Leaning towards "Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games."

Why?

I finally came up with an idea for the OT that is actually radically different than anything I've done before (or even seen on GAF) in a kind of twisted, weird way. It's going to be somewhat image-heavy (4 or 5 large images, tops), but the pay off is (hopefully) worth it when you guys see it.

That thread title is referencing the song, of course, but it's also doing a lovely little tongue-in-cheek tango with the OT concept. I've got a lot of work to do (tomorrow, it's 2am here) but it should be ready to go before we hit 20k. A lot of it is just finding the right art and then manipulating the shit out of it.

Ashodin

Why?

I finally came up with an idea for the OT that is actually radically different than anything I've done before (or even seen on GAF) in a kind of twisted, weird way. It's going to be somewhat image-heavy (4 or 5 large images, tops), but the pay off is (hopefully) worth it when you guys see it.

That thread title is referencing the song, of course, but it's also doing a lovely little tongue-in-cheek tango with the OT concept. I've got a lot of work to do (tomorrow, it's 2am here) but it should be ready to go before we hit 20k. A lot of it is just finding the right art and then manipulating the shit out of it.

I approve

spiritfox

Why?

So you're setting a new framework for how an OT can grow? ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom