• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Shop Is Selling a Candle That Smells Like Her Vagina

brap

Banned
WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR A FISH SCENTED CANDLE
damn.png

The 47-year-old actress’ company is currently selling a $75 votive cheekily named “This Smells Like My Vagina,” according to a listing on Goop’s online store.

Per the product description, the item — made by artisanal fragrance brand Heretic — “started as a joke” between perfumer Douglas Little and Paltrow while they were collaborating on a fragrance together. The two were testing scents when the Politician star blurted out, “Uhhh..this smells like a vagina,” the website said.

The candle’s scent is described to contain a “blend of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed.”

Apparently it's just a relabeled candle formally called "beach", which originally was supposed to have this sort of name at a board meeting ("call it Smells Like...") but that itself ended up being a misheard homonym.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You know some women really do smell good, I was shocked too when I first discovered that “omg she actually smells pretty damn amazing”. Hope you guys find a good smelling girl one day.
Yep, I’m into the smell of pussy, but only when it smells good.

CyberPanda

Banned
An unhealthy vagina smells like fish due to bacterial vaginosis. A healthy vagina should smell like nothing, just a mild sweat smell.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
She is having fun. She must be laughing at the controversy nerds raise about her products. She’ll call the next one “This one smells like the dry tears in your pillow”.

brap

Banned
She is having fun. She must be laughing at the controversy nerds raise about her products. She’ll call the next one “This one smells like the dry tears in your pillow”.
You're such a fucking unfun killjoy. The next one she'll call "The smell of blood on neogaf.com's resident incel godhandiscen's sheets from slitting his wrists because he has no friends and never gets invited to any parties'.

In all my years there was only one girl who's vagina always smelled good, no matter what. It was crazy. Now I pretty much just require a shower first.

Gargus

Banned
Do people actually buy this stuff from her?

Its sold out so I guess so. Although I'd imagine it was probably bought buy guys obsessed with her.

I've never thought she was attractive really. She isn't that great of an actresses either really. I dont dislike her, it just dont find her interesting in anyway. She is pretty pretentious though, I dont care for her personality or what she has to say.

I wish they used someone else in iron man, I thought she lowered every scene she was in because she was the least interesting person. Even aunt may isn't an interesting character but marissa still made the character interesting. She made pepper really boring.

To me, there are two distinct forms of vag smell. The before and after:

Before you smash, when its just getting wet and excited is a fairly good smell that makes men excited when they catch a whiff.

After you smash when its been fully opened up with your member and has mixed sweat and juices that have been co-mingling, is a much more raw, musky, unpleasant smell

Top Bottom