• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Life's G-Man wishes you a rather odd Happy New Years? (Spooky Tweet)

Gargus

Banned
I loved his little speech at the start of half life 2. Something about his speech cadence was really cool to me.

I need to see how the state of that half life 1 remake is coming along. If it's very faithful to the original game I'd probably play it through.

If that's legit though it probably only has something to do with the vr title they talked about.

Thaedolus

I loved his little speech at the start of half life 2. Something about his speech cadence was really cool to me.

I need to see how the state of that half life 1 remake is coming along. If it's very faithful to the original game I'd probably play it through.

If that's legit though it probably only has something to do with the vr title they talked about.

Black Mesa? It’s fantastic. Play it now.

Thaedolus

Yeah that's it. I forgot all about it till today.

Did you play it? Is it close to the original? I was afraid they would take liberties with it and change it up or something.

Yeah I played all the way through it up to Xen, which they hadn’t finished yet when I did. It was exactly what I wanted in feeling just like the original but with modern graphics. I absolutely recommend it as a huge fan of the original back when it was released

gatti-man

I consider myself a huge half life fan and I won’t be buying VR for it. Although maybe I’ll cave like a bitch if it gets amazing reviews.

Belmonte

I like his HL2 face and expressions more. Feels more ambiguous and hard to read, kind of menacing and friendly at the same time.

Top Bottom