• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite passes Destiny 2 on Xbox's most played games list

Kerotan

Destiny 2 higher than Starfield & halo infinite 🤔. D2 death was greatly exaggerated.
It'll happen again in a few months when players drop waiting for the delayed summer expansion. Some random ass game will get an update and a Forbes article will follow telling us how trash it is.

S0ULZB0URNE

Bump because the original article was so 'cringe' as the young'ns like to say. We're like 3-4 weeks into the new Destiny season now, but it has to last 6 months thanks to The Final Shape delay... in another 3-4 months Destiny will probably really be hitting its nadir.

Meanwhile Halo is trying to catch up to last year's last gen Madden as this year's last gen Madden nips at its heels. Catching up to this year's current gen Madden remains a pipe dream, at least until the NFL offseason.

Xbox:
aRxs7M1.png

SteamCharts:
WxoySYT.png
Ouch

But Infinite plays good right now.

sigrad

We have minimum numbers based on the API data.

Thanks. MS needs to start advertising this game again. Because MP is really good now.
Nah, the feel of the shooting is pretty good. I'd guess you're on console and you just don't like the fact that you get zero aim assist. So it would appear that there's a market on console for actually having to aim yourself, or that at least it isn't a deal-breaker for many players.

And it absolutely nails tactical gameplay, and map destruction. There's absolutely nothing in the traditional FPS world that can match the intensity and creative freedom of Siege. Which might explain why the only FPSes ahead of it are BRs. (maybe COD, but I think the vast majority is focused on Warzone)
Yep, on console. The aim assist may be why I hated it. Would explain why it felt so sloppy.

diffusionx

Gold Member
More of an indictment of how much of mess Destiny is right now TBH.

And Halo should've had all this content at launch. Would've been much better received. But it failing led to 343's God awful management finally being cleared out so maybe it was actually a good thing.
343 should have been gutted after 5 but yea hopefully the right team is in place. Experience is an expensive teacher.

Top Bottom