• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hand-drawn crime noir first-person shooter Fallen Aces announced for PC

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Key Features
  • A Gritty Crime Noir Saga – Spanning three episodes and dozens of levels, featuring fully voiced hand drawn comic cutscenes.
  • The World is Your Weapon – Use your fists, knives, pipes, trash cans, pistols, Tommy guns, and more to take back Switchblade City.
  • Non-Linear Level Design – Choose your path, use stealth, go loud, or try a mixture of both.
  • Hand-Drawn – 100 percent original art by Trey Powell brings Switchblade City to life.
  • Live Orchestral OST – Real keys, real brass, real strings. Time to tune up the band, boys!
  • Fuggedaboutit! – Hundreds of lines of authentic period era gangster dialogue injects personality into Fallen Aces.

Bankai

Looks pretty good! Reminds me of XIII (which still has e remake coming whenever right?).

Hope it'll come to PS4!

Belmonte

Am I seeing localized damage beyond headshot? Because localized damage is very neat and more FPSs should do it.

MiguelItUp

So glad this finally got announced. I kept seeing screenshots and videos of it for awhile now, I was wondering where it was gonna pop up. Definitely all in.

simpatico

It’s so damn good. Great value for the price. Who doesn’t want a 1930s monster ImSim focused on melee combat from New Blood?

The demo I had must have been really old. This feels like a new game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom