• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has your wanking increased due to covid 19 bat flu?

So, lockdowns and shit. It's happening in the whole world. Thanks China.
I mean, we all fap, let's not kid ourselves. Even the married folk I assume.
Due to this lockdown, I imagine people are beating their meat even more then usual.
I know I am. Normally, I visit a prostitute in Hungary once a month to satisfy my needs. In between those visits, I regularly jerk off maybe once or twice a day at the max.
But now, thanks to China, again, thank you very much China, I'm unable to visit my lady friends because travel is banned. These hooers are in Hungary.
And unfortunately, prostitution is illegal in my country. Idiots. But okay.
Now that I'm unable to visit my lady friends, I've noticed that I've upped my meat beating game. I now do it 4 times a day. Sometimes even more.
How bout you? Do you fap more then before the whole covid situation?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Asking important question, well personally not really, maybe I am getting old or something like that and I am living with GF, so quarantine, if anything rather increase my sexual satiscafction.

I mean...why the fuck you need to go so far to Hungary? And once a month, that's well, I am not so sure if it's worth the pain, but I would find myself some fuck buddy or GF near your place of living.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
tenor.gif

Asking important question, well personally not really, maybe I am getting old or something like that and I am living with GF, so quarantine, if anything rather increase my sexual satiscafction.

I mean...why the fuck you need to go so far to Hungary? And once a month, that's well, I am not so sure if it's worth the pain, but I would find myself some fuck buddy or GF near your place of living.
I gotta go to Hungary cuz it's illegal here. There is underground prostitution, but it's not the same cuz it's illegal. No health checkups and all that jazz.
And I've been going to Hungary for many years for this, so it's kinda a habit.
But that fuck buddy is a great idea. I've thought about it. I gotta try to find some gal willing to do this.

Only in as much as I've jerked it to Corona Chan a couple of times.

Hungary has cleanest prostitutes in region, except for Turkmenistan.

Last edited:

M1chl

I gotta go to Hungary cuz it's illegal here. There is underground prostitution, but it's not the same cuz it's illegal. No health checkups and all that jazz.
And I've been going to Hungary for many years for this, so it's kinda a habit.
But that fuck buddy is a great idea. I've thought about it. I gotta try to find some gal willing to do this.
Well, not sure if needs to be said, but aim either to someone in early 20's or above 30, since like 22-30 is age of biggest woman feel of entitlement. So, at least you safe some money in travelling and she is going to be readily available. Now you have perfect time, since woman cannot really take loneliness and it's quarantine time : D

Hungary has cleanest prostitutes in region, except for Turkmenistan.

I never had a prostitute, so pardon me.

Last edited:
I still hate that you use "flu" as description of this terrible virus. It's infurating : D I am sitting here shitting myself to not get this and you just calmly call that "flu". Triggered™
It is a virus, but the reason I used the word flu is because virus doesn't have the same ring to it.
Bat flu
bat virus
It just doesn't have the same, ring, if you know what I mean.

I probably shouldn’t post this but here’s me and my lame attempt at a no-wank quarantine approach.

H3Mgsim.jpg

The joke is that this isn’t me, it’s Antoon, an odd fellow who got perma’d awhile back. A guy who said some....”interesting” things.

also callback joke to the actual selfie I posted in Cunths thread last night

Last edited:

M1chl

What!
Where did I say that ?
In "your favorite sex position" by my fellow slav.

It is a virus, but the reason I used the word flu is because virus doesn't have the same ring to it.
Bat flu
bat virus
It just doesn't have the same, ring, if you know what I mean.
Kung flu probably has best ring to it : D

Last edited:

deafmedal

Since I’m separated from my wife (longer than usual this time) ofc!
But I’m headed home next week for 5 days...
🍆👅💦
🍑👅💦
🍆🍑💦
🍆🍑💦👅
💥🤘💥
🎉🎉🎉

Now I stop wanking to build up my special gift for my wife 😏

Damn kid better stay in his room or turn the volume up in the living room... I’ll turn it up in the bedroom as best I can 😉

Since I’m separated from my wife (longer than usual this time) ofc!
But I’m headed home next week for 5 days...
Now I stop wanking to build up my special gift for my wife 😏

Damn kid better stay in his room or turn the volume up in the living room... I’ll turn it up in the bedroom as best I can 😉
That's not good mate. You wanna give her the present of you cumming after 5 seconds?
Perhaps a better idea is to limit yourself to just wanking once a day till you see your wife.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Due to this lockdown, I imagine people are beating their meat even more then usual.
I know I am. Normally, I visit a prostitute in Hungary once a month to satisfy my needs. In between those visits, I regularly jerk off maybe once or twice a day at the max.
But now, thanks to China, again, thank you very much China, I'm unable to visit my lady friends because travel is banned. These hooers are in Hungary.
Now that I'm unable to visit my lady friends, I've noticed that I've upped my meat beating game. I now do it 4 times a day. Sometimes even more.
My stress levels are so high that sex is at an all time low for me right now.

lock2k

Banned
Just don't watch the news anymore if that's what is stressing you. Covid situation I mean. I started doing that, and I feel much better.

Oh... it's not really that. I mean, the news are stressing me in some level but my true stress Is due to my hyperactive daughter being with us all day... when she finally sleeps we both feel destroyed. She is like Alvin and the Chipmunks on crack.

Piku_Ringo

Banned

tDn4RoL.gif

For free, I'm not sure. But apparently any woman who lost her job is just making an account on OnlyFans and selling nudes. Wouldn't it be nice if that worked for guys?

If anyone, including other men wanted to see men naked nothing would get done. It's only that the male is unattractive and must radically change the world so that he is desirable that society advances forward.

Top Bottom