• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) coming to NA/EU in Aug (Retail/Digital, Demo Tues)

Volcynika

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...is-august-hatsune-mikus-north-american-debut/

Today, SEGA is proud to announce that Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is headed West! The game will arrive this August on both PlayStation 3 and Playstation Network in North America!

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is a rhythm game featuring 38 unique songs, including popular tracks like Tell Your World and Black★Rock Shooter. Players can create and share their own Miku videos in “Edit Mode”, and can customize the popular diva with over 90 different costumes and accessories. Being the first console game released for the franchise in the West, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F will include all of the updated graphics, additional songs, and features of the Japanese version.

Hatsune Miku is the world’s most popular digital singer, produced by Crypton Future Media, INC. Her popularity continues to increase in the West and she has over 950,000 dedicated English speaking fans on Facebook. In 2011, she packed the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles for her first ever Western concert, and tickets sold out almost instantly. To gauge interest for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F in the west, SEGA asked fans to like and share an image of Miku to pledge their support, and the response was astounding. In less than three days, the post received over 25,000 likes and 15,000 shares.
In short, it was your voices, as fans, that helped make this happen.

We’re thrilled to bring this title out for you, and we’re counting on your support. Tell Your World!

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is slated for release on PlayStation 3 and via digital download on PlayStation Network in August 2013. If you’re excited to get your hands the game, you won’t have to wait too long – the demo will be available this Tuesday, June 11th!
If you’re excited about today’s news and if you have questions, please drop a comment below and I will respond to as many as I can! Thanks everyone!

Digital and Retail for NA.
Digital only for EU.

Demo next Tuesday!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
tumblr_m4u9mx62721rscbbycv.gif

Volcynika

Niro, can you put Retail and Digital in the thread title? Didn't notice that and I'm sure it will be asked.

Edit: And demo Tuesday!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
This is a kind of megaton (in a Japanese game coming over to the US kind of way lol) for this type of game to come over. Better support it.

Pooya

I've been waiting for this, it's actually no surprise, there has been big hints of localization already. so I don't see why all the shock faces here...

Well, I am glad I waited on the JP release.

I wonder if the trophies will share the JP Vita version like the JP PS3 does. Probably not, but it would be interesting if the US version interfaced with the JP Vita game somehow.

Day 1... for demo. psp games were fun, but miku dancing around always distracted me from playing the game well :(

have they ever updated miku software so that she can sing english songs worth a damn yet?

Well, I know what I'm picking up in August then!
They were gauging interest for Project Diva F at last year's E3. Glad its coming over and in retail too.

tumblr_mdr63c86e91qk6rweo1_400.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
No Vita version? :/

Top Bottom