• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you tried barefoot shoes?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Oh god, we've got another mouse ball fiddler, haven't we!?

I fucking knew it!
You wish lol! But I don't like mice nor balls. I am....different is all. That's my final say on that.

PS. BAREFOOT SHOES SUCK AND ARE HARMFUL

Soodanim

You missed a pic of me lol! And you will never see it hahahaha! Now it's MY fun!

But no, it's all a big scam.

What sucks is that I had another video from a guy that loved barefoot shoes at first but then understood how harmful, and truly useless they are and it was so good and he had the data and shit. Eh!

I'll see it next time f0rny!

Just watched the video. It really doesn't go with its title or your posts, because all it said was Vibram got sued for lying and that this man realised that wearing the shoes alone didn't help with a couple foot problems he had.

Imagine if you go in knowing what to expect from the product and the necessary adaptation then you're going to be fine. After all, if the intent is to be little more than a protective layer for the natural foot then I don't know how that can be inherently bad outside of concrete not being a natural surface for use to walk on and is being adapted to modern shoes.

If you do find that other video, please post it!

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Those are hideous I'd rather die than wear those, that goes for Crocs and flip flops too. These are nice though I'd wear these
OmkRqU8.jpg

Last edited:

TransTrender

Gold Member
I've got that painful Morton's neuroma in my left foot from a juicy river crossing incident, so no, I'm always in need of a supportive shoe and sole.

ssringo

BAknRjq.jpg

Best shoes I've ever owned. Was kinda rough at first but it helped build some foot muscles that hadn't been used much and once those got up to snuff it's been smooth sailing. I did try on a pair of regular shoes at one point and they were actually very uncomfortable.

Top Bottom