• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO Barry

Acidizer

Banned
The chances of anyone who has caught this are probably very slim - even more reason to post about it.

HBO series Barry is excellent. Stars Bill Hader, I stumbled across it after that Tom Cruise deepfake thing (creepy) it is a half hour sort of dark comedy I recommend people try check it out. It is about a hitman-cum-actor. The Fonz also stars. The bald dude is hilarous too.

Feels like it gets better with each episode and season 2 feels like a step up again from what I've seen. Very watchable.

Has 2 seasons out and a third is in production I believe.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Did you just say the chances of anyone who caught this are slim to the show Barry? Its insanely popular right now..,.

Anyway, I watched 2 episodes and couldnt get in to it, i will have to try again

Tesseract

Banned
hello fellow psychopaths

please don't uh ruin this game for the rest of us

don't hoard all the gold

Last edited:

Acidizer

Banned
Did you just say the chances of anyone who caught this are slim to the show Barry? Its insanely popular right now..,.

Anyway, I watched 2 episodes and couldnt get in to it, i will have to try again

Is it? Never heard of it (UK) not seen or heard anything about it over here but it is fantastic.

I was on the fence after 2 eps, but since they are only 30 mins I continued, like I said it goes from strength to strength with each episode, always getting better now I am addicted I say give it another try (y)

thequestion

Season 1 was fantastic and was my favourite season of newer television shows... until I watched the show: “Patriot”, on Amazon Prime. Both shows have similar themes; I just found Patriot to have more “meat on the bone”. Barry season 1 is really funny and has some great writing and characters, and I would definitely recommend it.

“Barry” season 2, feels like a step down from the first season. (It has one central joke, and too me, the joke isn’t funny anymore and has lost it’s punch) Although, to be fair, i lost interest after the first two episodes. Maybe it gets better?

Top Bottom