• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's my theory about the whole COVID 19 artificially manufactured virus [virus, not a flu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully believe that this virus was planted in China by the USA. There were reports from the Chinese and Russian media actively accusing the US for planting this shit.
How come animals are immune to this virus and this somehow miracoulosly migrated from a bat to a human? What are American troops doing in Europe? A few days ago a large number of US troops boarded into Italy and some are even in Poland. There are reports that US troops are walking Italy without any fear of Corona virus. Americans have the cure. I'm certain.
Yanks wanted fo fuck China by planting the virus but they didn't think it would spread globally. Or maybe that was the plan, I'm not sure. See, America is reliant on China's manufacturing, isn't it a little odd that the virus only affects the elderly, people who don't work? They didn't want to destroy China completely because they rely on them for manufacturing shit, they just wanted to fuck em a little bit.
Open any news site, all you'll find is corona news. And the normies are eating it all up. Nobody is actually thinking what's happening behind the scenes. There's a war coming, third world war. Americans vs Russia/China.
I can feel it. I'd still join the Yanks. They are evil but yeah, they're lesser evil then the commies.
I suggest you people stock up on food. See, if they tell you that there won't be food in 30 days, you'd go into massive panick mode. As most people would. Be smart.
Wild times are ahead of us, this is gonna get very violent very soon. There's gonna be hunger, and when people feel endangered and hungry, chaos ensues. And I think this is what's gonna happen.
Stock up on ammo, gasoline and food/water because mad max times are ahead of us.
You're free to mock me, I don't care, I just ask that you think with your head and don't listen to the media. Think for yourselves.

Armorian

Banned
Why make virus that will attack you as well?

I think if this was man made virus it would be much more dangerus with kill rate like ~50% at least, that's the whole point of developing biological weapons (to make them more lethal than standard viruses) and something like that could be only useful if you belive "Illuminati" wants to reduce global population ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom