• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey everyon, Im back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarishBHR

Along time ago, I was a major poster on this board. I was once banned for a long time, and it was for a good reason... since then I have matured, and I plan on being a major part of this board once again. Hopefully some of you guys remember me and others will warm up to me!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Could you imagine if all 1200 or so members posted "hi, i'm back" threads in the gaming forum? I bid you luck here, you'll possibly need it.

KarishBHR

jenov4 said:
Nope it doesn't. But those forum mods might be trigger happy. :D
Yeah... back in the day, the mods were very anal (although my ban was justified). Is this still the case (Im not trying to be rude)

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
we shouldn't let banned people re-enter the forums. they just mess things up all over again. My grandma used to say, "Once a dude deserving of a ban from GAF, always a dude deserving of a ban from GAF".

So watch your step. I'm keeping an eye on you, son.

KarishBHR

open_mouth_ said:
we shouldn't let banned people re-enter the forums. they just mess things up all over again. My grandma used to say, "Once a dude deserving of a ban from GAF, always a dude deserving of a ban from GAF".

So watch your step. I'm keeping an eye on you, son.

Dude... trust me, I didnt do anything that bad... I just talked about something that wasnt allowed

Boogie

Okay, I'm obviously not old-school enough to remember you, but I'm going to treat you like a newbie anyway for posting an introduction thread, and in the gaming forum no less. :p

Socreges

Banned
KarishBHR said:
Dude... trust me, I didnt do anything that bad... I just talked about something that wasnt allowed
You didn't link to (whispers) Opa-Age... did you?? If that's the case I'm surprised they don't have your IP on file.

You make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom