• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Announces Spotify Podcast

Draugoth

Gold Member
September 8, 2022

Fa3pmtfWIAADWHi

Last edited:

Moses85

This guy is so self-absorbed that it's frightening. He was one of my favourite developers... It's totally crazy what happened to him. Genius and madness are often close together.... I will no longer support him. This announcement is a mockery for every fan of his games.

Last edited:

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
This guy is so self-absorbed that it's frightening. One of them used to be one of my favourite developers... It's totally crazy what happened to him. Genius and madness are often close together.... I will no longer support him. This announcement is a mockery for every fan of his games.
Going a bit overboard. Gamescom isn't usually the place for huge game announcements.. That seems to be the VGAs now.

Fbh

Doesn't he speak terrible english? I've seen him struggle getting through simple phrases during events.

How will this work, will he be dubbed?, is it in video format only and with subtitles?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Doesn't he speak terrible english? I've seen him struggle getting through simple phrases during events.

How will this work, will he be dubbed?, is it in video format only and with subtitles?

Probably gonna release in both JP and English. Like how he has both a JP and English twitter account.

JP will be native, Eng will be dubbed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fbh
Everyone and their grandma has a podcast all thinking they are John or Sarah Conner from Terminator telling their listeners that they are special and everyone else (cue jazz hand and "lol ahh" sound effect) is not informed of what "really" going on.

Sponsored by random VPN service & Square Space

Top Bottom