• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Wishlist

RagnarokIV

Hideo Kojima loves getting actors in his games.

He was trying to get rid of David Hayter since day one (lol gtfo Gayvid Gayter)

What’s your top 7 list for actors he should get in his next project?
I will insist that the list is in no particular order.

For me:
Bella Ramsey (charming, beautiful and charismatic)
Craig Fairbrass
Michael Biehn
Andrew Garfield
Michael Ironside
Peter Weller
Tobey Maguire

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I'm guessing Bella Ramsey would play Green Goblin, considering you have two Spider-man actors in there.

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Last edited:

Skifi28

Hideo Kojima top 10 Wishlist (By Hideo Kojima)

1. Hideo Kojima
  2. Hideo Kojima
  3. Hideo Kojima
  4. Hideo Kojima
  5. Hideo Kojima
  6. Hideo Kojima
  7. Hideo Kojima
  8. Hideo Kojima
  9. Hideo Kojima
  10. Hideo Kojima

Durin

Neo Member
Kinda bizarre when Kojima's replacement was the most phoned in Kiefer Sutherland performance I've ever heard.

Honestly do think Ryan Gosling could work well in a Kojima game.

Kokoloko85

Michael Fassbender
Willem Defoe
James Mcavoy
Ken Watanabe
Gary Oldman
Daniel Day Lewis
Robert Pattinson

None of those will probably happen in this reality lol

And to throw in some ladies

Emma Stone
Emily Blunt
Jennifer Connelly

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
It would be cool if he could actually make some neat characters without stealing someone else’s likeness. But I know he won’t do that, and you worshippers will eat it up like he’s the next coming of Christ regardless….happy Easter 🐣 😂

Gojiira

Hideo Kojima loves getting actors in his games.

What’s your top 7 list for actors he should get in his next project?
I will insist that the list is in no particular order.

For me:
Bella Ramsey (charming, beautiful and charismatic)
Craig Fairbrass
Michael Biehn
Andrew Garfield
Michael Ironside
Peter Weller
Tobey Maguire
I could see Andrew Garfield maybe and it would be wild if Henry Cavill was the MC in PHYSINT, he’d make a great new Snake…
He needs to get Stephanie Joosten back though, shes just so damn gorgeous

Gojiira

It would be cool if he could actually make some neat characters without stealing someone else’s likeness. But I know he won’t do that, and you worshippers will eat it up like he’s the next coming of Christ regardless….happy Easter 🐣 😂
Clear proof you never played MGS or Zone of the Enders then.
Neat characters in ZoE - Dingo,Nohman,Leo,Viola,Ken,ADA
Neat characters in MGS - SOLID FUCKING SNAKE….The Boss,Mantis,Liquid,Solidus,Wolf,Fox,Vamp,Volgin the list goes on
ZoE in particular is hugely underrated

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Clear proof you never played MGS or Zone of the Enders then.
Neat characters in ZoE - Dingo,Nohman,Leo,Viola,Ken,ADA
Neat characters in MGS - SOLID FUCKING SNAKE….The Boss,Mantis,Liquid,Solidus,Wolf,Fox,Vamp,Volgin the list goes on
ZoE in particular is hugely underrated
I actually have played all of them, I’m referring to his newer games, and upcoming games.

In fact, that’s the exact style and type of game I wish he would go back to. Now he’s trying too hard to make movies in video game format, and it coming out like convoluted nonsense. IMO of course.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'd love to see a Hideo Kojima game in which every character is Debra Wilson.

Gojiira

I actually have played all of them, I’m referring to his newer games, and upcoming games.

In fact, that’s the exact style and type of game I wish he would go back to. Now he’s trying too hard to make movies in video game format, and it coming out like convoluted nonsense. IMO of course.
He’s only made one game so far since though, granted Death Stranding isnt on par with previous games though I do like Sam and Cliff Unger especially.
I do agree I wish he’d go back and make a ZOE successor with a female character as stacked as Ken was but yeah. Maybe Physint will be closer to MGS’ style.

Arachnid

As far as hotties, I'm already getting Sophia Lillis in Overdose and I got Margaret Qualley in Death Stranding. Léa Seydoux is also up there. Kojimas taste in women is A1. He's got me covered.

As far as male actors, I got Mads already. I'd like Rami Malek in a horror title I think. He'd kill it. I'd like Jeff Bridges and John Goodman in just about anything.

And I'm listing them just because I like the actors. In reality, I'd rather he'd go for more unknown people and save those development costs for more important stuff like more levels or gameplay features, personally. It also helps me connect more to characters. I know Snake is based of Pliskin, but he has his own unique look. If I saw Kurt Russel every time I played MGS, I don't think I'd be as attached to Snake. I definitely never cared for Norman Reedus' character in DS. I just see Daryl. I want unique faces.

WitchHunter

Banned
:messenger_poop:: Yes, you are always right, master!

Killer8

Many characters in games nowadays are based on a model or actor's likeness:

t8lXCCf.png

6ft31VK.jpg

zoKshf0.png

LzhogEe.jpg

Nna97gP.jpg

Top Bottom